Search results

1. B

Topping DX3Pro

You lucky guy ;-) not kidding: don't press the LINE OUT button if your DX3pro is straigt connected to your AMP.... you may have the full signal send to your AMP (0.0dB) this is well documented in the user manuel... and (unfortunately) it works !!!!
  2. B

Topping DX3Pro

you shouldn't have any issue then, because in your case, you should select the DAC mode (which block the output signal at -0.0dB) and then your Preamp will lower the signal (via its own volume feature)... The cats may just rewitch the DX3pro in preamp mode (LINE OUT button) and then reduce the...
  3. B

Topping DX3Pro

this is actually common sense.... But I will not try.... switching from -40.0 db to -0.0db by just pressing the button which is seating 1 cm from the volume buttons on the remote controller is simply a non-sense !!!! TOPPING just need to issue a firmware for the users who are connecting their...
  4. B

Topping DX3Pro

Thanks for jumping in, but not sure we are talking about the same issue..... my concern is the following : - I want to connect the DX3pro directly to the AMP (with nothing in between) - I will use the Preamp mode of the DX3pro and will chose the output volume turning the knob right or left, or...
  5. B

Topping DX3Pro

Hi all, Just a warning: if you connect your DX3pro directly to your AMP you may have a big problem : I someone press the LINE OUT button or double click on the volume button (knob), then your DX3Pro switch from preamp mode to DAC mode and the full signal (at -0.0dB) is sent to the Amp...i let...
Back
Top Bottom