Search results

1. Arsenal3

Denver meet ups?

How/where/when do we organize this? do we want to meet at a bar first? Anyone a member of the CAS?
  2. Arsenal3

Denver meet ups?

3. Arsenal3

Challenge for the modern fans - The best $1000 system.

$10 for speaker wires?
  4. Arsenal3

What's British in your system?

Exterminate.....:jump:
  5. Arsenal3

PS Audio Sprout100 Integrated. Any opinions?

Just read, apparently the new Sprout one can have that bass boost disabled not sure how though, although It is still there is one chooses to use it apparently. Offers a lot for the money I think.
  6. Arsenal3

PS Audio Sprout100 Integrated. Any opinions?

I had the original Sprout which had a bass hump/aid at about 60hz or so, that made listening to my speakers unbearable with that amp as the bass was rather woolly and bloated. I think they were catering for book shelf speakers rather than floor standing speakers. I had to return it. I do not...
  7. Arsenal3

Today's JAZZ playlist

Thanks. I just checked and will add it to my favourites in Tunein.:thumbsup:
  8. Arsenal3

Today's JAZZ playlist

that is a streaming channel?
  9. Arsenal3

Today's JAZZ playlist

Ron Miles- 'Quiver' with Bill Frissell and Brian Blade.
  10. Arsenal3

Rega Owner's Thread

My brother has an Rega 3 from the late 70's (I believe) and it is still running perfectly. Don't know if the early/vintage Rega models used double sided tape.
  11. Arsenal3

Schlit DACs

Thank you...
  12. Arsenal3

Yamaha R-300 Receiver.

I recently picked up one for $20 from a thrift store. I just think it sounds really good paired with a Nagaoka BLH speakers. Anybody here have one, or used one in the past? Yamaha really make great sounding gear for very reasonable prices. I am just wondering how good their latest line of...
  13. Arsenal3

Thinking to trade in my Marantz 2265b. Thoughts?

https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/d/wheat-ridge-vintage-marantz-model-2285b/6799617736.html This 2285b sure looks impressive. I would buy it just for the lovely light display.:)
  14. Arsenal3

Schlit DACs

Who are ASR and SBAF please? sorry if I am being ignorant.
  15. Arsenal3

What's your latest audio purchase?

Two wooden chopping blocks from IKEA. I need a few more, but that is a start. At $20 each they are a great buy for placing under equipment.
  16. Arsenal3

Kate Beckinsale is a fruit "artist"

She is rather fruity.....
  17. Arsenal3

Any Vintage Onkyo Owners?

I have an Onkyo P301 (R1) Pre Amp, unplugged and unused for a few years now.
  18. Arsenal3

What's your latest audio purchase?

Sounds quite good for the money. I'm loving mine as a cheap way to get back into vinyl.
  19. Arsenal3

Most musical, accurate detailed subwoofer for under $800?

Funny you should mention that, my better half says I have selective hearing....:thumbsup::rockon:
  20. Arsenal3

Schiit Vidar vs Optoma NuForce STA200 vs (used/like new) Vincent SP-331

The Nu Force STA200 is a really nice sounding amp especially for the money. So much so that I bought a second one, that is still in its box unopened. For the money I don't think you can really go wrong. Just my opinion.
  21. Arsenal3

Schlit DACs

Amen Brother!
  22. Arsenal3

Most musical, accurate detailed subwoofer for under $800?

Do we not all have 'good' ears?
  23. Arsenal3

Schlit DACs

If it sounded good to you prior to seeing 'measurements', why would it not sound good after you've seen its measurements? Measurements are for geeks. Let the ears be the judge.:rockon:
  24. Arsenal3

Denver meet ups?

I'm in Denver.... Always up for new musical experiences and meeting folk.
  25. Arsenal3

Heybrook HB3, Mission 707, Wharfedale vintage 'E' range of Speakers.

The Heybrooks sounded very nice from memory. Had a mate who had the E7's they could crank. I went to a pair of Celestion Ditton 33's, another friend had a pair of Ditton 66's, boy was I envious,lol..... At college the Hi-F bug hit me. Its been a downward slope ever since.:music:
Back
Top Bottom