Search results

1. bassgruvn

RT-909 Service in So Cal

Thank you
  2. bassgruvn

RT-909 Service in So Cal

Hi all, Just picked up some Spec gear and I want to get the 909 up and running first. Its in great shape, turns on and such but should be serviced. Anyone know of a reliable shop here in So Cal I can take it to ? Thank you
  3. bassgruvn

Pioneer spec system value

Its was a fair price. Its not without flaws.. The Spec 4 is missing one of the heat sinks, turns out he took it to a shop 20 + years ago, They took the amp apart and there was a falling out. The repair tech refused to give him back the part, so it will be like looking for a needle in a hay...
  4. bassgruvn

Mission accomplished. Here are a few pics... Thank you all for the help. Got a little vinyl too....
  5. bassgruvn

I am headed there Monday. Will have a full report with pics in the afternoon. :music:
  6. bassgruvn

Well this is fun. :rflmao: No boxes.. Does have original manuals. Keep you all posted and thank you for the positive reply's.
  7. bassgruvn

Im going there Monday anyway to pick up his 86 Toyota 4x4 so I will get back to you all. Im thinking 1000 for the whole lot. If they are a pristine as the 910's I got from him.
  8. bassgruvn

damacman, I did he has no idea.
  9. bassgruvn

Hello all I need a little help. I picked up a set of ADS L910's from a fellow maybe 6 months ago and as I was leaving he says he has a complete spec system in garage in boxes, are you interested ? Oh yes I am, so he texts me yesterday with the list... Spec 1 Pre Spec 4 power amp one channel...
  10. bassgruvn

ADS experts - lend me your info !

I have a set of these. They are for the rest of my days. Get em and dont look back. Oh and I have a set of L1230's, L910,s and L1090's The L1530's are keepers.
  11. bassgruvn

More ADS's, I had to.

I use the L1090's in the garage with a Luxman receiver. I think they sound great.
  12. bassgruvn

More ADS's, I had to.

I feel you. Have a set of 1530's, 1230's, 910's, and 1090's Always on the prowl for more.
  13. bassgruvn

What stands do you use for Heresy's?

I have mine on a set of ADS L810 stands. Work great. :)
  14. bassgruvn

MC240 Failed last night

So I decided to look under the hood today. Blown fuse. Here are some pics..
  15. bassgruvn

MC240 Failed last night

To my knowledge it has not been updated. So I will drop it off with Tommy @ Northridge Electronics as soon as I can. Full report back when I know.
  16. bassgruvn

MC240 Failed last night

Thank you for asking. :)
  17. bassgruvn

MC240 Failed last night

+ They are not.
  18. bassgruvn

MC240 Failed last night

Thats a bummer. They where a nice matched quad of RCA's.
  19. bassgruvn

MC240 Failed last night

No sound from either channel right from the onset. It did not fade away, just shut off mid song.
  20. bassgruvn

MC240 Failed last night

Hi guys, My 240 suffered a burn out last night. I had let it warm up from about 5 pm or so like I do most every night, got to sitting down to some vinyl about 8 pm or so. Then right in front of my eyes the end 6l6 by the power transformer lit up and looked like it was on fire for a sec. No...
  21. bassgruvn

ADS L1530 Challanges

I too have a set of 1230's And yes I have A/B'd then in the same room and the 1530's killed em I still have the 1230's, they are pulling duty in the living room. Oh and btw I gave them the same Richard So treatment. Enjoy your ADS
  22. bassgruvn

ADS L1530 Challanges

These are completely worth it. I just finished a rebuild of all my drivers and crossovers from Richard on my 1530's. They sound amazing.
  23. bassgruvn

ADS L1530 / L1230 questions.

Very interesting. Thank you for the input.
  24. bassgruvn

ADS L1530 / L1230 questions.

Hello all I have had the blessing of coming across a pair of L1230's and L1530's for sale locally over the last few weeks. Being the good audio hoarder I am they now both live here with some Zu Audio Omans and a set of JBL L100's. First off I pulled the crossovers out of the 1530 along with...
  25. bassgruvn

Tannoy Stirling Line of speakers info needed.

I am told that a set of Klipsch would be my cup of tea. Looking for a dealer that I can listen to them....
Back
Top Bottom