Search results

1. Xvimm

Fostex T50RP MK3 + Schiit Magni 3, First can setup?

Since I have roommates now, I have been researching putting together a headphone system that will sound better then my current $40 USB gaming headset. I like what I have heard / read about Schiit and am planning on the Modi MB (which I could also play with on the stereo) + Magni 3 ($80 child...
  2. Xvimm

Post your thoughts on SVS PB-2000 for music

I have been eyeballing this SVS PB-2000 sub as my HT is lacking bottom end, I am currently running dual 8" powered subs from Klipsch SP-1's but they lack the impact and extension I have experienced in the past when I had a big "custom" 15" with 400w rms. The SVS PB-2000 seems to check the boxes...
  3. Xvimm

My first re-foam, wish me luck.

Starting work on my first driver re-foam on this Boston Acoustics 10" woofer out of an SW10 sub woofer I picked up at Goodwill. Watched lots of Youtube and read lots of threads on this fine forum. Wish me luck and will report back if I botch it or nail it or come somewhere in between.
  4. Xvimm

Seattle CL - Nak dragon $1k

No affiliation. If I had the monies I would go check it out. https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/d/mountlake-terrace-nakamichi-dragon-3/6875751764.html
  5. Xvimm

MX119 - CL postings like this make I wish I was rich.

No affiliation, makes me want to go out and find a better career... https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/d/redmond-mcintosh-mx119/6870865338.html
  6. Xvimm

My simple stereo system. Updated 3/28/2020

I am a thrift store and craigslist shopper so my system evolves slowly as I find better items in my budget. Currently my main stereo consists of the below. Pioneer VSX-99 reciever Pioneer SG-90 eq (don't use this often but it looks cool) Pioneer DV-46AV cd / sacd / dvd-a Teac W890R dual...
  7. Xvimm

Greetings from the (not as soggy as it's made out to be) PNW.

Hello all, The audio bug has recently bitten again, and I have found myself lurking on your fine forum here for the last month or so. Figure I should create an account to share opinions, ask questions and share my limited knowledge. The new journey started when I bought a decent cassette deck...
Back
Top Bottom