Search results

1. styler

My winter speaker project

luther, those look fantastic, i wish i possessed your talent! very very nice indeed. tyler
  2. styler

Any AKers in Arkansas

get together if its okay with all, we can do the get together here. my listening space is rather small (i get one small room), but i'm real pleased with system sound. maybe we could do a monthly rotation until we've heard each others systems...
  3. styler

So...I love my iPod

i credit my ipod with allowing me to listen to more music in more places. i too love my iPod. i use to listen to books, music, lectures, and fall asleep with it every night. with the shure e5c headphones it sounds great. i have a 40gb, and am awaiting the latest incarnation which may be released...
  4. styler

Any AKers in Arkansas

where ever we can meet in my turkish prison, or whatever place is most convenient to all... i have dogs and cats (in case anyone is allergic).
  5. styler

Zevon,Reissues

where to buy who are the vendors?
  6. styler

Any AKers in Arkansas

get together lets pick a date and listen to some tunes!
  7. styler

Cheap, Simple, Hi-Q Tube Preamp

the merlin Juicy Music Audio Merlin... best bang for the buck! http://www.juicymusicaudio.com/web_pages/Merlin2.html
  8. styler

Ohm Walsh

contact ohm i just got my Micro Walsh Talls! Ohm often buys back speakers or accepts speakers for trade. see what deal they may make you... great speakers!
  9. styler

Any AKers in Arkansas

yep hear in little rock... we should arrange a get together for cental ark and surrounding regions!
  10. styler

Epos ELS3 + subwoofer + impedance = ?

epos thats a great little set up! in my opinion the best bang for the buck! i've had the ELS-3 and the M5s and loved both!
  11. styler

Ohm Micro Walsh Talls

Just got a pair of Ohm Micro Walsh Talls, killer speaker. Last time I heard Ohms i thought they were a tad bright. Now they are mated to a BC Custom CS integrated and sound absolutely fantastic! they sit in a room 12x12 and fill it with joy. the Talls put out surprising bass. i'll post a more...
  12. styler

price question

i am not selling this unit, but trying to give it away. the person that wants it insists on paying the "going rate." any thoughts?
  13. styler

price question

i know these are lame questions but can anyone give me reasonable sale price for a sansui p-d20 TT with an audio technica 70L cartridge? thanks. tyler
  14. styler

How big is your music collection?

1500 CDs 2000 +/- LPs Lossless encoded mp4s = 14,000 songs on three systems thru the house. i'm obviously sick, but i can swear i've listened to every piece at least once.
  15. styler

Tube CD players

considering others? Brian sells Lector. the cdp 0.6t is a great player and imho better than the ChiFi. seriously consider a Lector, you may pay more but build quality and future servicing needs are superior. whos going to fix one of those brands? is there really a US service dept? on the...
  16. styler

Stereophile Show

any AKers going to the Stereophile Show in LA? if so, lets hook up! cheers,
  17. styler

AKFest06 Gallery Now Online

great pics, a question for attendees what did folks think of the Zu Druids? i was very underwhelmed by them at CES but understand thats just my opinion and recognize they are not a speaker for everyone. also, they may have been set up poorly at CES... i heard them without the sub and found the...
  18. styler

AK Fest, Redneck Style

Southern Fest I'm in Arkansas and would be happy to help in any way. I think an interesting/fun choice would be Memphis or Nashville. Both big music towns, relatively easy access via road and air. Also, what about Muscle Shoals? Music history there!
  19. styler

small business good products *ping Wardsweb

Silver Circle Audio cables i use the Timewise for my CDP and Tuner, the Dreamcatcher speaker cables, and a 3 foot Basic power cord. the cables are very neutral and lean to "warm" in overall sound. compared to Chord and Acoustic Zen, I have found them to be closer to the Zens. my big issue is...
  20. styler

small business good products *ping Wardsweb

over the last 6 months i have bought several cables and a power conditioner from David S. at www.silvercircleaudio.com i thought i'd give him a plug, he does all the work, its impeccable and not stratospherically priced. i recently purchased his PP1 power conditioner and it did wonders for...
  21. styler

AK fest 2006 slideshow

looks like a success thanks for the slideshow! everyone brought some great gear!
  22. styler

Why do women hate Cornwalls?

try lovemaking either on top of, or against, the Cornwalls. that will adjust the attitude....
  23. styler

New Denon Beast

too complicated for me. i dont even have a remote for my stereo.
  24. styler

hex head screws

i went to Ace, Home Depot, Arkansas Bolt and Screw (huge 2 story building that specializes in fasteners), Lowes, Fuller & Sons.... NONE. had to order a box of 100 from AR Bolt and Screw. anyone need 6/32 1/4in long button head stainless steel socket screws? LOL
  25. styler

Your favorite Rock & Roll Speaker?

Klipsch the Klipsch Forte II, one rockin' speaker. wish i never sold those, ugh.
Back
Top Bottom