Search results

1. T

Save the covers!!!

I would head on down to Water Beds'N Stuff or your local head shop and buy some incense to burn near the covers. I smoke in the same room with my lps and the room nor the vinyl ever stink like cigarettes.:smoke:
  2. T

TODD rundgren & Vinyl pressings ...

Ive been looking for Somthing/Anything on the bay for a while but there all goin for $50 plus in VG+. **Auction link removed by Moderators- not allowed outside Dollars & Sense Forum** Love to have but not to pay for:deal:
  3. T

Samsung Black Line

Has worked many times for me!!! Bitch about Samsung this Samsung that Ill never buy Samsung again tell all my friends blah blah blah....:yes:
  4. T

Samsung Black Line

I called Samsung. I got a nice girl who spoke english. All I did was tell her the problem and gave her a few numbers off the back ot the tv and she said some one would be out to look at it. Three days later a man from a local repair shop came and looked at it and told me I needed a new panel and...
  5. T

Arm flies across record!

Shhh :smoke: I have one table in one room and the other in the bedroom. There are no rough tables allowed. I just got my Young-Holt Unlimited Soulful Strut (sealed) and i wana heeeear ittt
  6. T

Arm flies across record!

Oh god no I would never! I sat it there while my friend looked at the album cover about 3 days ago. Back in its sleeve now:D Can any one recomend new carts?
  7. T

Samsung Black Line

Can you say new panel? Samsung has great tech support btw:banana:
  8. T

Arm flies across record!

I was told the first pic had a XV-15/400E stylus, no idea on the second.
  9. T

2325 Signal color?

Why is the red in the picture but when I look at it its black?
  10. T

Arm flies across record!

Im not sure what happend the the other table but it developed the symptoms after I turned it on after work, cant say what happend to it...:tears: HOLY CRAP dust. Jeeze damn camera sees more than I do thats for sure...
  11. T

Arm flies across record!

diamond is gone from the cantilever? This all happend when my buddy bumped the table. Ive changes no settings and it worked fine 5 min before. Sorry for my ignorance but im new to vinyl ... thats why im here!!
  12. T

Arm flies across record!

I have 2 Elac 50H turntable that BOTH have tone arms just fly across my records about .2 seconds after the arm sets down on the record. Just before it runs away you can hear music but its very faint and tinny. What in gods name is going on?
  13. T

Sony SS-U 431

Any info one these I cant find a thing!:tears:
  14. T

Auto Painter

Hey thats why I got into the buisness but I dont know how the hell to get out! ROFL Fathers car he painted himself as seen on the Dayton Wire Wheels website...
  15. T

Elac 50H no repeat or changer!

What would be the best way to go about this? What kind of grease should I use? Any one know where I could find maintenance instructions for my particular table? Thanks very much!
  16. T

bump
  17. T

Auto Painter

Sounds about right. If you colud get a scan of the complete order or estamate I would love to give it a good lookover. There are many assumptions you can make about what will be done with the car that will not happen!
  18. T

With my elac 50H if i insert my single play spindle upside down it should repeat an album but does not. Also if I use my changer spindle it will drop the album, play it but will not play the next. Any help?
  19. T

Auto Painter

I wish that was my car (thats why I said someday). Columbus. BTW I didnt paint that car it was just an example on a real nice euro e28 M5. If you compare the euro to the U.S. spec. well...
  20. T

Auto Painter

Ohio. BMW man? Dont get me started on BMWs. Old man got his first 2002 in 68. Always had a new one up untill 94. Gotta love thoes euro e28s'. Some day!:banana:
  21. T

Heavy Metal Haul

Lucky...
  22. T

Crazy Intersection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P5Az7AKD4Y http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaL-VR4T-g&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgB7Y5SFLow
  23. T

Auto Painter

I didnt notice this forum before but I thought Id mention I know alot about body work/painting. Also Iv done quite a few TT dust covers (fixing cracks, polishing and painting). Any questions send me a PM.:thmbsp:
  24. T

Ak mechanics whats the tool I need for this job?

http://www.gearwrench.com/catalog/wrenches/ratcheting/combination/
  25. T

Ak mechanics whats the tool I need for this job?

Try and ger a gear wrench around it...
Back
Top Bottom