Search results

1. R

Pioneer SA-610 pics (big trouble in little pioneer)

would a crack like that explain the output not really having treble? I think things are messed up with balance, volume and bass/treble. I will get the pdf. I guess if it was a floral problem it would be easy to fix :-D
  2. R

Pioneer SA-610 pics (big trouble in little pioneer)

Well, I got my SA-"810" off ebay today, it was actually pioneer 610 (which explains why I had trouble finding pioneer 810 specs) -and it sounds like garbage. I opened up the lid because the knobs were all jammed upward maybe 5 degrees. It was pretty gross inside. cleaned the dust off. When I...
  3. R

Modern vs. Vintage, GENERATION WARS! or is it all hype?

This is interesting, allot of good stuff to read.:scratch2: John - could you tell me about the sound differences between kenwood, sansui, and pioneer? I have never hear sansui, and kenwood/pioneer a/b tests have been mixed results because the condition of the two amps were quite different...
  4. R

Bit-o-silver

Why so many? Have you found a way to bring vintage amps to life? are you building up a silver army to march on our capitol and wage war against our nation? somebody call homeland security!!!
  5. R

need info on SA-510 CT-F615 and TX-410

what is the history on those SA -510, 610, 710, 810's? How come there is so little info on the net about them? Are they just mini-me versions of the 5800, 6800, 7800's? because that is what I'm guessing based on what I have seen of there specs. I am really curious about this line. PS. congrats...
  6. R

N008 from Ohio/Seattle

thanks all for the warm welcome! Well I am moving BACK to Seattle, however the Seattle to Ohio thing, I will only say a woman was involved. ;)
  7. R

Arrow, I know of a few vintage shops in WA but none in Ohio so I ebay. You really cannot be sure what you are getting on ebay unless is a refurb shop. Most of the vintage I look at is late 70's early 80's because it seems like the late 70's people were makeing breakthroughs in tech, but by mid...
  8. R

N008 from Ohio/Seattle

Dabbled in maya, but these are done in 3DSMax
  9. R

May I ask what type of vintage gear do you have? what was the pro stuff you encountered? Why was the vintage gear better?
  10. R

5.1 V.S. 7.1 Info needed

After the superbowl weekend? your too late, while the super bowl is happening is when the deals are. Ebay didn't have near the competition I think because everyone was watching the game! hahaha
  11. R

Did I post in the wrong forum? I would think one of you 71 hits would have some thing to say.
  12. R

My experience with Parts Express

Parts Express has bent over backwards to help me out with things, troubleshoot. get things out fast. I buy from them a ton. They are one of the most impressive businesses I have seen in any industry Period.
  13. R

N008 from Ohio/Seattle

Hello people. My name is Scott, 24. I have dropped by this place every once in a while to look up info about vintage gear. but now I am a member. *woot!* I am a concept artist/illustrator with a degree in animation. Danceing, DIY Audio are my prime hobbies along with researching...
  14. R

Hooking up Computer to Reciever

I am going to experiment by using my soundcard as a preamp and using three vintage amps as L C R RL SB RF. it shoul dprove interesting. lol!
  15. R

Okey, Im new so bear with me, but from what I can tell, specification standards are kind of fuzzy in my mind between modern and vintage tech. Currently I have a kenwood KA7100, and I am buying a 1980 pioneer SA710 & its big brother the SA810 off E-bay (couldn't find any info on the florescent...
  16. R

SA-810 confusion, and general query of the *10 line

Long time lurker, first time poster... I have been trying to look up info on a pioneer SA-810 its short and has the florescent meters and looks to be an upgrade of the SA710 made early 80's. But every time I look for info I get info on a late 60's early 70's model that looks nothing like it. I...
Back
Top Bottom