Search results

1. Redikilowatt

R.I.P. Dickey Betts

Saw ABB at 2nd Atlanta Pop Festival and shortly thereafter at Love Valley in 1970 I think. I attended both but memories are fuzzy :beatnik:
  2. Redikilowatt

Clarence "Frogman" Henry passes

Frogman also joined the Beatles on their 1964 US tour, having met them in England in 1961. He claimed to only have made $750 a week for the tour but nonetheless had a great time.
  3. Redikilowatt

Pressure Washer/Power Washing mildew off our siding ...

Bleach & water mix followed by a brushing may be a better choice. As @Frankie's Market stated, you can quickly cut into the wood and/or blast away the paint. I use my 2500psi power washer annually on exterior wood, deck, and concrete deck around pool. It's a great tool but you need to be careful...
  4. Redikilowatt

Clarence "Frogman" Henry passes

Although he wasn't consider a "star", I had great affection for his limited library of hits and unique vocal style. Clarence "Frogman" Henry died on April 7, 2024 at age 87. May he rest in peace.
  5. Redikilowatt

March Madness - College Basketball 2024

Kansas wasn't a winner but you sure were! Congrats Darcy :bowdown: And thanks to @313guy and all the competitors :thumbsup:
  6. Redikilowatt

Woo Hoo! to you . . . and MAC of course. You've made some great picks. Both teams have earned their berth :thumbsup:
  7. Redikilowatt

DVRed NCSU v Duke and just watched it. DJ Burns put on a great show again! The Wolfpack men and women’s team are heading to Final Four :thumbsup:
  8. Redikilowatt

I have good friends from all three schools and we enjoy trashing each other‘s team. This interaction helps us stay connected and enhances our friendship. Team rivalries are fun but the conference realignments are chiseling that away. I hope NCSU can claim the trophy :thumbsup:
  9. Redikilowatt

As a UNC purist I cannot pull for Dook! However I will be cheering on NCSU and Clemson:beerchug:
  10. Redikilowatt

Oops, my bracket is busted Alabama second half defense shut down the Heels!
  11. Redikilowatt

Good luck with U Conn! They are the consensus No. 1.
  12. Redikilowatt

Four ACC teams in the Sweet 16, but I sure didn’t pick all of them in my bracket
  13. Redikilowatt

ACC is doing well considering they only had 5 teams in the tourney. Two in Sweet Sixteen and two more with that potential today. I have several friends who attended JMU that help fuel my hope that the JMU Dukes whomp Dook today :bowdown: Kudus to @macgolf for making some great picks :beerchug:
  14. Redikilowatt

I’m in too! Looking forward to the excitement and surprises that NCAA tournament brings
  15. Redikilowatt

I think they all got along off court better than folks realized at the time. They had a lot of respect for each other as did most of the ACC coaches. One notable exception was Dean Smith’s dislike for Rick Barnes when he was at Clemson. I am old enough to remember media coverage of UNC’s...
  16. Redikilowatt

Yeah, dang it! The Wufpack finished strong, five wins in five days concluding with wins over Duke and Carolina. They earned their invitation to the NCAA tourney :thumbsup:
  17. Redikilowatt

Tennessee just lost to Mississippi State so UNC can clinch a one seed with a win over Pitt tonight. Mississippi State has a scary good defense!
  18. Redikilowatt

Yesterday was a perfect day for the Tar Heels. We advanced in the ACC tourney and Duke lost to NCSU :biggrin:
  19. Redikilowatt

Happy Birthday Decatur Greg!

Have a Great Birthday! Haven't seen you on the forums lately.
  20. Redikilowatt

UNC's RJ Davis and other teammate being taunted during warmup at Duke's Cameron Indoor Stadium. It's pretty tough when the home crowd is this physically close to the court.
  21. Redikilowatt

Well it’s getting interesting as conference titles are finishing up and tourneys begin. Kentucky took Tennessee down a notch and Houston crushed Kansas (sorry Darcy). i couldn’t be happier with UNC beating Dook for the second time this season The ACC may only have two teams making NCAA...
  22. Redikilowatt

Happy Birthday toxcrusadr!

Have a Great Birthday, Tox!
  23. Redikilowatt

Mad Max Furiosa Vehicles

Thanks for the photos! Mad Max was unique and it's great know there will be more. Although it will be hard to match the first two.
  24. Redikilowatt

Satellite radio home tuner in 2024. Anybody? Bueller?

I've never owned one of the home tuners but both our vehicles have it. I am amazed that most new cars come equipped with Sirius. Why? Of course we get streaming also but I've found very little to like about it. Sound quality is poor, station play lists are repetitive, and I never listen to...
  25. Redikilowatt

RIP Terry DeWick

RIP
Back
Top Bottom