Search results

1. yockmyer

"New" Toy

2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer with 111,030 miles...
  2. yockmyer

kudos to classic carl

Another SOP transaction...everything as it should be. Thank you Carl! Enjoy the SBT.... Jim
  3. yockmyer

Tia

Smooth transaction and fantastic job packing. I would highly recommend doing business with Bob.
  4. yockmyer

opa1

Great seller, communicator, and packager. Buy with confidence!!!!!
  5. yockmyer

godcross

Great communicator, knowledgeable, and bomb-proof packaging. Fast shipping and item was as described. Thanks for a great transaction!!
  6. yockmyer

Need Help With JRiver in the Toledo area

Help!!! Is there anybody in the Toledo area that can lend me a hand with JRiver, specifically importing compilations? I have read all the info furnished by the JRiver forum and for the life of me I can't understand what to do in order to keep various artists under one title, as opposed to...
  7. yockmyer

faber12

Purchased a Yamaha CR-820 from Reuben and it was simply gorgeous. And, as has been the case when purchasing gear from an AKer, got to see and hear some fantastic gear not to mention the fact that I always come away with a bit of an education, as was the case yesterday. As impressive as the gear...
  8. yockmyer

roger2

Recently purchased a camera from Roger posted in the Non Audio section of Bartertown. The camera arrived promptly, securely packed (double boxed including the original box), with all the various attachments, manual, batteries, SD card etc. Everything was immaculate and it was quite apparent that...
  9. yockmyer

louisjames

Just a note to recognize a seamless transaction with Jon. His knowledge of the product and his objective opinion was spot on. Communication was fantastic and all my questions were answered promptly. I let Jon know privately, and I will mention it here for all to see, that he represents...
  10. yockmyer

Thank you Northwinds

My granddaughter asked me to try to obtain a copy of the "Grease" soundtrack LP to give to a friend for her birthday. Went to BarterTown and Ron came through for me with flying colors! Excellent packing, prompt mailing, and definitely under graded. Again Ron, thank you for the excellent LP and...
  11. yockmyer

Schiit Magni hookup

Hello, I recently purchased the Schiit Modi/Magni combo. I have the Modi connected to my laptop via USB and run RCA cables from the Modi to the Aux input of my preamp. I am totally stumped (happens often) re the hookup of the Magni in order to get the DAC effects of the Modi when I want to...
  12. yockmyer

New Tower

Just got my new audio tower....Custom made by the Amish in Central Ohio. Waited 6 long weeks. Shelves are slotted for heat dissipation, as is the back. The back is off in the pic. Gotta hook everything up tomorrow. The Nikko gear is "new" also. Not quite set up where I want it, but getting closer.
  13. yockmyer

karmanfamily sent me a box of Schiit...

....Schiit Magni and Modi to be specific. Raymond, Thank you for the great deal, the superior packaging and allowing me to channel the 12 year old within me. :banana: The pieces were as described and the communication was outstanding. Outstanding seller here...
  14. yockmyer

Speaker ID please?

For sale in local CL....asking $65.00
  15. yockmyer

Akai GX-635D Issue

Greetings one and all, I recently purchased an Akai GX-635D reel to reel player. I always wanted a R2R deck and the price was too good to walk away from. I was assured by the owner that it worked when last he used it but....... I got it home and followed the excellent thread by analog...
  16. yockmyer

Free Shahinian Obelisks

Greetings and solicitations... Checked the local CL Tuesday and found an ad for a pair of Shahinian Obelisks "free to good home". The ad was about 3 minutes old, so I sent out an e-mail as fast as my chubby fingers could type and received a call informing me that they were mine. I drove the...
  17. yockmyer

Worth a drive????

Saw this listing on the Ann Arbor, MI CL. About a half hour drive from me...wonder if I should make the trek???? "One hundred or more hi-fi stereo box speakers, all popular brand names, various sizes. Some pairs somes mis-matches. All from the 1970's and 1980's era. Must take all for...
  18. yockmyer

Need foot (feet)!!

Greetings One and All.. I recently purchased a Realistic Lab-400 off CL for $25.00. All is well, except that one of the feet (a foot) is missing. Does anybody out there know of a source that might sell a replacement foot (feet if necessary)? I'd like to stick with an original foot (feet) if...
  19. yockmyer

Tuner section removal

Greetings and solicitations, I recently became the proud owner of a 9090DB. I want to give it a good cleaning, i.e. de-oxiting the pots and switches, but have yet to gain access to them. I have taken off the case and faceplate, and attempted to remove the tuner section (8 screws). Here's...
  20. yockmyer

Weak, muffled left channel, Teac 4010S

Greetings and solicitations all! I recently picked up a Teac 4010S RTR and purchased some prerecorded tapes to play. The right side sounds fantastic, but the left side is weak and muffled. I cleaned the heads using alcohol and a Q-tip, but still muffled. Is this a sign of a bad head? I switched...
  21. yockmyer

Phase Linear 400 protection circuit??

First of all, I find this sight fascinating. Sooooo much knowledge. I am looking forward to the AKFest coming up as it is a short drive to Southfield from Toledo. I recently set up my PL 400 amp and when I turn it on there is a 10 - 15 second delay followed by a low thump. Is this a...
  22. yockmyer

Nice to be here

I am the proud owner of a pair of Dahlquist DQ-10s, powered by Phase Linear 400 amp and Phase Linear 4000 preamp with a PL 5000 tuner. I also obtained a Marantz 2270 which I use with a pair of Boston Acoustic 830s. I love the warmness of the older gear and love to read about others who feel the...
Back
Top Bottom