Search results

1. Doug Olitsky

Audio Linear TD-4001 Motor Mount

Bob Thanks for the call and for reaching out. I have never found a solution so I just put mine in storage, never had the heart to toss it out. Since then I've aquired a SOTA Sapphire as my main TT along with a Thorens TD-125, Goldring-Lenco. I hope your quest finds a solution!! Syracuse...
  2. Doug Olitsky

C32 restoration

Ivo Overall the inside of your C32 looks pretty clean. For the bubbling on my C26 I cut around it w a sharp razor and applied several thick coats of black enamel ...Rust-O-Leum. Worked out well
  3. Doug Olitsky

Question about EML Meshplate tubes

Palustris- Thanks for the details. Next time I have them off the rack I'll have to measure to see if it correlates to your measurements. I imagine it will as your measurements coincide w/ the measurements that Onemug has.
  4. Doug Olitsky

Hey- Did you ever run the EML mesh plates in your DRD's? If so how did it go?? Doug
  5. Doug Olitsky

2205 Intermittent Power Meter and Lamp Ribbon Cable

Excellent, I think I'll do a LED lamp upgrade while I'm in there!!!
  6. Doug Olitsky

2205 Intermittent Power Meter and Lamp Ribbon Cable

Gregory Is your fix for the intermittent left meter still holding up? My MC2125 has recently started to exhibit the same symptoms. Wanted to check in before tearing into my meter. Thanks.
  7. Doug Olitsky

MC2102 LED kit

Ryan Thanks for the link I wish I had the 1201, but its the 2102 I have. Do you happen to have pdf for that??? Thanks!
  8. Doug Olitsky

MC2102 LED kit

Know this thread is old.... Does anybody have the kit directions... wanted to read and see if I want to do this myself or have a tech handle it. Thanks Doug
  9. Doug Olitsky

Mercury Living Presence 51 CD Set Collector's Edition

I just discovered the production of this set and looks like pretty much gone now. I also learned about the 2nd set coming out in April and pre ordered Does anybody on Long Island have the first set that would be interested in sharing?? Once I get the 2nd set I'd be willing to swap sets for...
  10. Doug Olitsky

thanks for the input, will give George a call or maybe swiing by to see him afterwork one of these days. If you ever do put them in the DRD's check in w/ an update for us
  11. Doug Olitsky

'Mug Been reading about your quest to pair the DRD 300b to the EML 300b mesh plates. I too have the DRD's and recently started to think about the EML's. Was wondering if you have gotten the meshies yet and have used them in the DRD's. And if you were happy w/ the result. My drd's play w/...
  12. Doug Olitsky

Time to update the C26

I left the orig multi caps in place and installed all from below I decided to put it in my classroom system w/ a thorens tt, two mc2200's, xbmc music server and klipsch heresey II's and Forte II's the speaks are 6 - 7' up the wall so not close enough to hear any noise it will run 5-7 hours...
  13. Doug Olitsky

Time to update the C26

This week I bought a C26 on a whim, locally off Craig's List, should pair well w/ the 2105 I have sitting in the bullpen not doing too much. Price was low enough I could not say no, very clean w/ perfect glass, manuals, panlocs, template, McClinic test. Any who- after reading this thread...
  14. Doug Olitsky

8080db input indicator lamps out

indicator lamp joy!! A few shots of deoxit fixed the lamps all plays great just need one power meter lamp and a lamp for the FM indicator!!!
  15. Doug Olitsky

Paul Will try cleaning the selector switch got the bias and offset dialed in perfect.... had my meter leads plugged in wrong for measuring amps
  16. Doug Olitsky

I was just given a 8080db w/ the 180 ohm fuse resistors blown. replaced and sonic bliss all works now except that the indicator lamps for the input (am, fm, aux, phono) and the tuning dial lamp do not illuminate. The lamps test good but the voltage to them is way low. .5 volt to the tuning...
  17. Doug Olitsky

Looking for a belt for a TEAC A-4010S

I just bought belts for the same deck yesterday from Vintage http://www.vintage-electronics.cc/teackits.html
  18. Doug Olitsky

Limit Light Always on on my MC2205

possibly bad emitter resistor?
  19. Doug Olitsky

Sondigo Sirocco Audio Bridge- Not bad

Yes it will play anything, as far as your computer is concerned, it thinks its your sound card, when it is activated. So whatever audio sw you are using to play flac, ogg, apple lossless, apple DRM, will work.
  20. Doug Olitsky

Sondigo Sirocco Audio Bridge

I had originally posted in the HT forum, but I think it may be valid here as well. Mods... feel free to reclassify if need be. It is a wired or wireless remote audio card. My small review and thoughts on it since I bought it last month...
  21. Doug Olitsky

UPnP NAS with excellent Music Server

I use a Segate Blackarmor 220 to good effect
  22. Doug Olitsky

Wireless streaming options from computer > stereo?

Try Sondigo I just reviewed the Sondigo Scirroco. It might be what you're after. http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279988
  23. Doug Olitsky

Sondigo Sirocco Audio Bridge- Not bad

Anybody else but me try a Sirocco? I have been pleased w/ the results. I designed and built my HT before before blu-ray and HDMI. Since my setup is built into the wall across the room from my TV, running HDMI is not an option. So in the meantime I have not gone the blu-ray route just yet (and I...
  24. Doug Olitsky

What are you drinking now?

Storyville coffee at the moment, but have been sampling a bottle of absinthe from Walton Waters in the evening (no green fairies yet).
  25. Doug Olitsky

mcintosh 7270

you can find the procedure in the service manual
Back
Top Bottom