Search results

1. haggy38

Pioneer Spec 1

Hi guys, Can I use the Spec 1 just as amplifier? Or in order to work need the power amp? Gustavo
  2. haggy38

Pioneer SA9500II and Spec4

Hi guys, I got a nice pioneer rack and recently found a Spec 4 in goof condition, its there any way i can hook up these two ?? Not sure if they can work together.... Thanks
  3. haggy38

Pioneer SE L40 Restoration

I was able to get this vintage pioneer headphones in poor shape, lots of nicotine residue everywhere... and rough shape!! I will try to restore this beautiful headphones and see if is possible to save the original 38-70IF drivers
  4. haggy38

10 in reel styles

Hi guys, I'm pretty sure it's an old post showing the different 10 in metal reel styles, Maxell, TDK, Scott, etc. Can't find it. I really love these metal reels. Gustavo
  5. haggy38

Tube Amp Identification

Hi guys, I just found this tube amp and I can't find any type of information, please help me identify this thing, year, manufacturer. Is a good find?? Gustavo
  6. haggy38

Thorens Td 160 Stylus

hi guys, I'm looking for a new cartridge and stylus for my Thorens TD 160MK I, tone arm TP16. Budget $100 thanks Gustavo
  7. haggy38

Infinity Crescendo CS 3007 or RS4B

Hi guys, I got some extra money to buy new speakers for my vintage Pioneer rack, I sold my old Boses 701, and looking for a nice-budget-vintage speakers, I got two on my wishlist Crescendo cs 3007 or RS4B, both already re-foamed and in working order. I listen 70s rock, jazz on vinyl, cassette...
  8. haggy38

Pioneer SA 9500II Weak right channel

Hi Guys, I need some expert advice here, my Pioneer sa9500II has developed an estrange behaviour, when is cold the right channel is weaker compare with the left one, after 10 minutes when the amplifier gets warmer, it gets even. This symptom happens in both A and B speaker selection, any idea...
  9. haggy38

McIntosh XR5 Speakers

Hi guys, I found a pair of Macintosh XR5 speakers in good shape, don't know much about this brand any good? the have been repair, suspension and dust cap. Gustavo
  10. haggy38

Infinity RSIIIB or Kappa 6.2I

Hi guys, A friend of mine is selling me both speakers pretty cheap! I got now a pair of Bose 701, original onwer with my Pioneer SA 9500II rack. They are in good condition and sound very good to me, of course the RSIII3 its better but undecided if they are going to work with my system. Gustavo
  11. haggy38

Thorens TD 160, Land of confusion!

Hi guys, I'm been doing lots of reading in different forums regarding stylus and cartridge for a Thorens TD 160 MKI and TP 16 tonearm, I'm just a beginner and been using for the last couple of years a Pro Ject Debut turntable without any issues, I decided to enter in to the vintage audio path...
  12. haggy38

Thorens TD 60 or Pioneer PL 51

Hi guys, I need an expert opinion regarding these turntables, I'm able to get one of them at aprox the same price, which one?? Both turntables are ok and in working order. Gustavo
  13. haggy38

Pioneer SG 9800 Cracking sound

Hi guys, I recently bought a nice Pioneer SG 9800, last night it was working perfect, this morning when I turned on a cracking sound appears from the Equaliser right channel output, Deoxit all the switches, re-soldered all the rca outputs, but still there, where should I start to looking for...
  14. haggy38

Pioneer SG 9800 Cracking sound

Hi guys, I recently bought a nice Pioneer SG 9800, last night it was working perfect, this morning when I turned on a cracking sound appears from the Equaliser right channel output, Deoxit all the switches, desoldered all the rca outputs, but still there, what should I start to looking for...
  15. haggy38

Pioneer SG 9800 and SA 9500 II

Hi guys, I want to hookup my SG 9800 to my amplifier SA 9500II, what's the proper way to do it? I would like to equalize the turner, phone and 2 cassette decks, will work with pre in and out? Gustavo
  16. haggy38

Nakamichi 482 issues

hi guys, I recently bought a nice nak 482 in very good condition, first inspection belts, all there,it powers up, vu meters light up, but nothing else, no play, rewind, forward, stop or rec..... It works for a few seconds and then nothing. It seems in pristine condition and untouched, any...
  17. haggy38

Nakamichi vs Pioneer construction

Still don't understand the hush about this Nakamichi decks, everyone says its the best of the best, but why?? I got a Nakamichi dragon, 700 tri racer and Pioneer CT F 1250 and 1000, comparing the construction and quality there's no doubt the pioneer is superior than Naks, very few plastic...
  18. haggy38

Tascam 48

hi guys, It's been a while, a friend is offering me a Tascam 48 in working condition, it seems very complex in comparison with my Pioneer RT 909 and Teac 3340s, I use this machines for recording music from CDs etc, and enjoy later on. What do you think guys about this Tascam. Regards, Gustavo
  19. haggy38

Wowwwww!! Must see

Hi there, take a look of these parts for our RTR:banana:: http://www.sisopneumatic.com/ Regards, Gustavo
  20. haggy38

RTR question

Hi guys, I would like to know if you will leave your RTR in no use for...one or two weeks, will you leave the tape in the deck? No problem with the tension arms? Either with the tape? Best Regards, Gustavo
  21. haggy38

RTR Demag

Hi there, I have read some post about demag the heads, and some of them metioned DO NOT demag the EREASE HEAD:no: because you can damage it. Is this true? I have a Pioneer RT 909 and the Han-D-Mag Best Regards, Gustavo
  22. haggy38

American Recorder S-721H cleaning fluid

Hi, I just wondering if any of you have tried this product? S-721H cleaning fluid. Treat your equipment to the best on the market....this is the preferred choice of studios and professionals everywhere.A little goes a long way. It is formulated to clean audio & video tape heads, tape...
  23. haggy38

RT 909 first Tape

Hi, this is a horrible:tears: video of my first attempt to record on my new Pioneer RT 909 and brand new RMGI LPR35. It is very exiting record on a rtr, threat the tape, do tests, check later...... My living-room has live for very first time!! The best investment I've ever made for a long...
  24. haggy38

Metal Reel Holes

Hi, one dumb question, the holes in the reels should be aligned between them? See through them? Regards, Gustavo
  25. haggy38

Insane prices old tapes!!

Hi there, I;m new in R2R, so first thing was looking for tapes, so I went to Ebay and founded Maxell, Scotch, Ampex, Quantegy..... According some advise I should aim to new and used Maxell UD 35 180...$50 and I get burned for $72, lucky me I founded this place and reading some post and I...
Back
Top Bottom