Search results

1. Noborigama

Lafrenchy2

Lafrenchy2
  2. Noborigama

Trying to get in touch with you regarding my reel to reel player you were going to fix, lost...

Trying to get in touch with you regarding my reel to reel player you were going to fix, lost track of you after you closed you masonry business. I would like to get My Toshiba back.
  3. Noborigama

Looking for advise for entry level amplifier / receiver

Maybe next you might want to check out the Pioneer sound?
  4. Noborigama

Bradford Pinehurst?

Found one locally for $50.00 + needs work in the ad. Mulling it over, how does yours sound?
  5. Noborigama

Advent Heritage...

I just picked up a pair of these for free! Ordered a re foam kit and hope to be listening to them by the end of the weekend! I like the pecan wood, cabs are in good condition.
  6. Noborigama

2011 Album of the Year... IMHO

2011 isn't over yet, and the Black Key's are releasing "El Camino" December 6th, too early for me to decide.
  7. Noborigama

Ohm Walsh 2 need advice

I have a pair of Ohm C-2's that are in need of a refoam. I ordered replacements but they were the wrong size, anyone know of a good place for correct replacements?
  8. Noborigama

Toshiba Reel to Reel Question

Yeah I felt like I got a pretty good deal. The 2 quad lps are Mike Oldenfield Tubular Bells, and the Doobie Brothers, only played to record them I think.
  9. Noborigama

Toshiba Reel to Reel Question

Hey Toby sorry I just saw your post after I came home from picking this up. I assume it's the same one posted on Holmen, WI CL. I got the reel to reel with manual, all the tapes, 2 Quad lp's + 2 other lp's and a JVC 4 channel demodulator for $48.00. I only came to buy the reel to reel (my...
  10. Noborigama

Wednesday Tunes

Wedsday Tunes The Decemberists- The King Is Dead
  11. Noborigama

Turntable humor!

That's so true, and damn funny!
  12. Noborigama

New to AudioKarma! and love Marantz!!

Welcome to AK, Marantz gear looks good although I don't own any myself.
  13. Noborigama

Hey from B'more!

Hey welcome to Ak, glad to hear your not picking on my side of the country!
  14. Noborigama

What PMP do you use?

I own a ipod, but it rarely see's any use. I either listen to the radio, cassette, or cd player in the car. At home I listen mostly to vinyl, but also cassette, cd's, and even 8 track, if I do use my ipod, it's through my receiver.
  15. Noborigama

Who is your favorite recent discovery

A couple artists newer to me that I have been enjoying are- Stacey Earl The Thermals These 2 artists are worlds apart but I love em both.
  16. Noborigama

How to hook this all up??? I'm confused.

Maybe with the memory loss, he could forget that you haven't paid him for the gear yet.....
  17. Noborigama

Dr. Demento...who remembers this show?

I remember the show well!
  18. Noborigama

Barzilay?

Possibly a Pilot model? Not sure though....
  19. Noborigama

Pilot model 404 Console

Looks like Jensen speakers, BIC turntable, a few tubes are out. I'm gonna finish dismantling it tomorrow.
  20. Noborigama

Pilot model 404 Console

I guess the first owner was into electronics and set it up and wired it so it ran speakers all through his house.
  21. Noborigama

Pilot model 404 Console

Here's some before pic's of the console before I start doing anything.http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/noborigama/
  22. Noborigama

Pilot model 404 Console

I'm gonna dismantle it Tuesday or Wedsday and take some pics. Then this weekend I'll probably clean it up and clean the controls/pots. Can't wait to listen to it!
  23. Noborigama

Pilot model 404 Console

Well I picked up the console todat for $50.00! I listened to it before I loaded it up, and it sounds like one channel is going or gone, it definately needs cleaning. It came with 5 extra tubes, and the record changer works. I got it home unloaded it and had to get ready for work, I will try...
  24. Noborigama

Telefunken console, worth $200???

I would work him down, if you can. I recently bought a Pilot console for $50.00 that the seller had started out selling for $250.00.
Back
Top Bottom