Search results

1. 'cisco

C47 LED Issues

I own a C47 with that same annoyance of flickering green LED and then completely off. Other than that it is a stellar performer like jayvis said. I live in Hawaii so sending it back to the mainland for just that reason would be $$.
  2. 'cisco

MPC500 Power Controller

Thanks for the update....no pics of the inside?
  3. 'cisco

Knob Swap - MX113 & MC2505.

Talking knobs...I wished my MC152 had knobs...but I can live with it.:rolleyes:
  4. 'cisco

MPC500 Power Controller

I just got confirmation that my dealer just received the 500's in stock...Please let us know your take on the 500 when you get yours. thx
  5. 'cisco

MPC500 Power Controller

Thanks....that's what my dealer quoted too.
  6. 'cisco

MPC500 Power Controller

Very interesting... and it's something I can actually lift without hurting myself or the unit. Anyone know the cost before I email my dealer? This will be on my list, along side the Bryston Bit 15 or a Torus C15.. currently using a Monster Cable HTS 3500 MKII.
  7. 'cisco

C47 phono stage

Luv my 47 but.....haven't used my phono section....not into vinyl. :whip:
  8. 'cisco

It’s official: I’m the proud owner of a C70 & MC462!

Nice system....Your Core Audio Rack is the icing on the cake.:rockon: Love mine.
  9. 'cisco

WOW!! Is it April...McIntosh MTI 100

Made in China? If it is...:thumbsdown:
  10. 'cisco

D1100 - Thoughts please? The more I look, the more I like ...

Hey Joe....I've been thinking the same line as you. No vinyl for me and pair it with my MC152 would be all digital. Need to unload my C47 some time next year. :)
  11. 'cisco

C47 to LG OLED

Thanks again for all the suggestions....I will try to find than manual on-line.
  12. 'cisco

C47 to LG OLED

A friend suggested this little item that may just solve my problem...anyone use this item? edit...The thing is I still need to turn on PCM on my TV with this device...
  13. 'cisco

C47 to LG OLED

Thanks Mackie...I'll have to try that when I get home tonight but my Sammy's menu looks different than your pic. I will also go to Costco after work to see if the LG will do this. My Sammy is about to RIP soon so a new TV is on my list.
  14. 'cisco

C47 to LG OLED

Thanks for all the input guys! ...and yes Decibel_116....my C47 does have an optical input.....a hdmi input would have helped. I tried the optical with my Samsung but no success. I will try finding out if the LG has the option to switch to PCM...I would hate to return the TV back to...
  15. 'cisco

C47 to LG OLED

Hi Guys...I need some suggestions on how to connect my C47 to a future purchase of a LG OLED. I'm currently hooked up to a Samsung via RCA but the LG does not have a RCA output. I tried to hook up an optical thru the Samsung but I just got a thumping noise thru the speakers....tried thumbing...
  16. 'cisco

Best place for C28 Repair in LA?

I would think George Meyer AV in LA...I had my Mc MPC1500 worked on there. https://www.georgemeyer-av.com/#
  17. 'cisco

C 47 on the way.

Nice choice...love mine. The only drawback with the 47 and the other newer Mc pres is the input selector/remote...you have to scroll thru all the inputs until you find the one you want. The solution...I just turn off the ones you don't use (ie. phono etc.) and try to group the inputs you want...
  18. 'cisco

McIntosh dealer network

"Back in the old days pricing was very firm. no discounting allowed. But later on when the Federal Gov't said price fixing was illegal and flexibility. in pricing became a way of life." Mc had a term for that back in the 70's but I can't seen to remember what that was? Anybody?? The Mc dealer...
  19. 'cisco

McIntosh MDA1000 USB

allhartfidelity....no apologies needed...just as long as all the parties are happy with their deals. btw...don't forget to post your feedback on US AudioMart as well as me too.
  20. 'cisco

McIntosh MDA1000 USB

ossidian..I'm glad it arrived safely and you're enjoying your "new" to you toy. Don't forget to take some pics...we all like pics here. :-)) I also tried directly connecting the MDA to my MC152 and it sounded really nice but I couldn't connect my TV to the MDA with success. The only way I...
  21. 'cisco

McIntosh MDA1000 USB

I have a unmodified Sonos which I've had for 6-7 years and decided to go for a Remedy instead of a modified version....and yes I used it with the MDA. I'm currently using the Sonos with my C47....too many boxes so the MDA had to go. :-((
  22. 'cisco

McIntosh MDA1000 USB

Your welcome ossidian....just a fyi...check this out if you want or need a modified Sonos rather than just a Remedy. https://wyred4sound.com/products/upgrades-and-mods/sonos-connect-modified
  23. 'cisco

McIntosh MDA1000 USB

allhartfidelity.....it was also great to deal with you too.... and Thanks for the heads up on the delivery.
  24. 'cisco

McIntosh MDA1000 USB

What a small world is right...I've never used the USB....only via Sonos and the W4S Remedy.
  25. 'cisco

McIntosh MDA1000 USB

Congrats!....I'm the one you contacted on Head-Fi about my MDA1K on US AudioMart. Just sent mines to another buyer in WA state.
Back
Top Bottom