Search results

1. getright99

Mystery power supply maybe??

So T/C I'm going to assume means thermocouple. Ametek is very close to where I live and even closer to the GW I found it in so this makes the most sense. I honestly thought it was audio related but it turns out not to be the case.
  2. getright99

So insomnia got me googling the model "RIS 1205". RIS was a company bought out by Ametek Power Instruments. Apparently what I have is the predecessor to the ET-1205, a dual trip thermocouple/millivolt alarm, seen here... http://www.ebay.com/itm/162238109141?redirect=mobile
  3. getright99

I'll try to get a better one tomorrow.
  4. getright99

Sorry about the pic clarity. I just got my first Galaxy phone and love everything about it aside from the sluggishness of the camera.
  5. getright99

Marked at 1, Red T/C Marked at 2, T/C No knobs switches etc..just a power cord
  6. getright99

It looks like a diy cb radio that never got finished actually.
  7. getright99

There is a power cord btw
  8. getright99

I asked about this in a previous thread and it got buried so I'll ask again. Anyone want to take a gander as to what this is? It's diy with no outputs if any kind. I took the lid off and it appears to have some higher end capacitors and whomever did it knew their stuff.
  9. getright99

AR-4 Going Ballistic on Ebay

It's probably because the AR 3's are going insane right now.
  10. getright99

2 dollar find

Anyone want to guess what that diy power supply is for? Aside from the power cord there's nothing else outside of it. No jacks, switches etc...
  11. getright99

2 dollar find

12. getright99

2 dollar find

Spent 2 bucks at the local thrift and got a small Lafayette integrated and a DIY power supply but done very well. Also a Jerry Springer Show security tshirt which may go down as the find of the year.
  13. getright99

Any MiniDisc experts? Sony MZ-S1

I was wondering about that before I buy used discs..which aren't exactly cheap.
  14. getright99

Thx for the info.
  15. getright99

It's an interesting niche. Honestly never had the wallet for this audio form. I'm watching for a deal for discs on the Bay.
  16. getright99

Also what is the function of the "Line In Optical"?
  17. getright99

Today's 30 cent thrift find. No cords but swapped out the battery and it powers up. Any info on it would be greatly appreciated. Mike
  18. getright99

Yamaha CR-240 missing fuses

Avionic..it's actually a 450..my mistake
  19. getright99

Thank you sir.
  20. getright99

My 3 dollar thrift find seems to be missing 3 fuses on the left side of the unit. Does anyone know what kind to get?
  21. getright99

Denon DPA100 Anniversary Turntable

Between 700 and 800
  22. getright99

San Bernadino CA Marantz receiver, Discwasher

Anyone know what model Marantz and how much they wanted? Wasn't in the pics
Back
Top Bottom