Search results

1. Number 6

Michigan Tech needed.

Does anyone know a good technician in Michigan who can do biasing on Tascam reel to reel decks? I have two that need fine tuning for RMG LPR35 tape.
  2. Number 6

What's going on with Studer???

There seems to be an employee revolt at Studer, due to Harmon's typical mismanagement. What was the point of buying Studer, a world class audio manufacturer, just to fire all the employees and move the production to England?
  3. Number 6

Sennheiser HD650 and ASL HP amp

I just bought a pair of Sennheiser HD650 headphones, and then an Antique Sound Lab 'MG Head DT OTL MKIII' headphone amp. It's a really nice match, but the headphones and the tube amp both require a lot of break in time. After about one week, I decided I will need to upgrade the tubes in the...
  4. Number 6

The Tape Project

Is anyone here familiar with the recordings from 'The Tape Project'? What do you think of it? I'm considering getting a 1/4" 2 track deck and subscribing to it but I'd like to hear some feedback first. http://www.tapeproject.com/
  5. Number 6

Nakamichi CR7A

Hi: I just purchased a Nak CR7A in reasonably good shape. It sounds fantastic, but internally its a little dirty (i.e. its not pristine). One think that bothers me though is that the right fader led stays on all the time. Do any of you Nak CR7 owners know anything about this? Is this a...
Back
Top Bottom