Search results

1. D

Live Midnight Oil clips

some good clips from the Oils in 1984 and the 2000 Sydney Olympics. broadband highly recommended. http://www.youtube.com/results?search=midnight+oil+live&search_type=search_videos&search=Search
  2. D

A/D/S line pecking order?

there is more to the brochure but nothing more on the L-710 other than pictures.
  3. D

Roll call please. DQ-10 owners

alright JP! i am confident that you'll have the pair in full operation in no time. i can smell a DQ-10 -vs- AR-9 showdown in my future.
  4. D

happy birthday hifi_nut

enjoy your day Jorge!
  5. D

Mostly Yamaha...

perusing ebay is probobly the best way to get an idea of market value for your gear. give more consideration to gear in pristine condition and those with original packaging and documentation.
  6. D

A/D/S line pecking order?

wow, now thats the definition of "minty". here's the spec on the L-710 from the 1980 ADS brochure, compliments of Duffinator.
  7. D

Score one for FedEx!

excellent save and score, well done!
  8. D

Ads L1290

i can only surmise that Cosmos want the 1290's for himself. smart man.
  9. D

Favourite 10 guitarists?

i'll take a stab Neil Finn Brian May Lindsey Buckingham Andy Summers Jeff Baxter Jim Moginie Martin Rotsey Trevor Rabin Eliot Easton Davey Johnstone edit: no list would be complete without adding Justin Hayward.
  10. D

Happy Birthday SPL db !!!

happy birthday Scott, hope its a good one.
  11. D

AK- another reason to love it.

the coolest aspect about your experience is that is pretty much par for the course here at AK.
  12. D

Craigslist, Seattle smattering ...

Wharfedale W90 Speakers - $200 http://seattle.craigslist.org/ele/155685593.html no pic's.
  13. D

My stolen ADS speakers may be coming home after all...

it's only a guess on my part, i'll wait until you confirm it before i take any credit.
  14. D

Anyone else feel like a loser...

so far i have never seen anything woth taking home at a thrift. i have had very good luck with craigslist in this area.
  15. D

if they have survived unmolested, bring them up with a Yamaha.
  16. D

cool, when are they due to hatch?
  17. D

AK gathering in Washington State!!!

chronic flatulance?
  18. D

ADS speakers on the bay

check out these 710's, if i am not mistaken those are Braun mid's and tweet's. woofers are harder to spot but by the condition of the speakers, there appears to be no reason to beileve the woofers are'nt Brauns as well...
  19. D

AK gathering in Washington State!!!

i wouldnt worry about, JP will most likely be there and he's got no trouble mixing with the older set. maybe its his enthusiasm and pursuit of great sounding gear, or maybe its just because he can fart with the best of us. bring your dad anyway, i'm sure he'll enjoy it.
  20. D

KEF 107 woffer refoaming help needed

nice job Tom, glad it worked out.
  21. D

Bose Haters Respond Here

what do you mean perceived? the early stuff was pretty good, in craftsmanship and parts. they totally lost it somewhere around the early 80's, maybe even earlier.
  22. D

first time i've seen them. could be just his remote location.
  23. D

NYC Craigslist / Allison I's

very nice speakers. considering these dont come along very often and if they are in excellent condition, $600 is a good buy.
  24. D

White Van folks expanding their horizons...

flag that SOB! its nothing more than spam.
  25. D

here you go Dahlquist D-q 10 Speakers - $180 http://seattle.craigslist.org/ele/155105085.html
Back
Top Bottom