Search results

1. pchilson

I didn't choose the Klipsch Forte IV speakers

All items are in , hooked up and operating. Also, the replacement Node arrived and is working as expected. System integration is working as I hoped. Happy with the choices and setup.
  2. pchilson

Hello to you! A little bit north of Mountain Home. Thank you, I did just that! Everything came in except the power conditioner and the headphone amp. They should drop tomorrow. At this point I'm quite happy with the setup and sound. The pieces look great and the quality just exhibits itself...
  3. pchilson

Thank you! I do like...
  4. pchilson

This is what I've ordered. Musical Fidelity M5si Integrated amp Musical Fidelity LX2/HPA Headphone amp HiFiMan HE400se Headphones BlueSound Node Streamer Monitor Audio Silver 500 Speakers AudioQuest Rocket 33 Speaker Cables Furman Elite 15DM i Power...
  5. pchilson

I was all in on the Forte's and the MA252. Was ready to dump a bucket of cash on them. Dealer didn't reply to my emails or answer/return my calls. I thought WTF... what if I need service after the sale? McIntosh only sells the MA252 and MA352 in store, no online sales. I am a three hour drive...
  6. pchilson

Well... This combination did not happen. I indicated to the dealer that I didn't want the Sonos port and wanted to change the amp to the Mcintosh MA252 it took him 4 days to respond with pricing. Anyway, so much for that. I went in a different direction. Monitor Audio Silver 500's in Rosenut...
  7. pchilson

Thanks for that. I'm not familiar with any of those systems but user perspective is what counts. How do you control the system, with the Sonos app? If so, do you use Android or Apple? On the Google Play Store the Sonos app is a dumpster fire by user reviews. I don't know what to think about...
  8. pchilson

I have decided the build a system around the Klipsch Forte IV speakers. Proposal is the Fortes, Rotel RA-1572 MKII integrated amp and Sonos port for streaming. This arrangement is proposed by the dealer. I am not familiar with the Sonos system at all and have been leaning toward the Bluesound...
  9. pchilson

Any new dual MM phono stages?

Thanks fellas! Good to see there are some good options still available. I think I'd be more comfortable with the Project unit. It will still be a little time as I'm in the research phase of piecing together a system. This one was a speed bump. Full steam ahead now... Next up: speakers
  10. pchilson

So it looks like for "new" there is the jasmine. However it would be an ebay purchase. Backed by whom, an ebay seller? Not confidence inspiring... I guess I am a dinosaur.
  11. pchilson

Thanks Ol' Ken From what I can see it is not clear that this can be run as two MM inputs or a MM/MC input. You have one, is this the case? Thanks
  12. pchilson

Hi, They may be out there but I can't seem to find them if they are. I would like to build a new separates system to include preamp, power amp and speakers. I have for sources: Rotel RCC-1055 5 CD disc changer with analog/digital outputs Sony WR-570 dual well cassette deck Two Technics SL-6...
  13. pchilson

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

14. pchilson

Oil Soaked Platter Mats-What Gives?

I purchased two Technics SL-6 linear tracking turntables over this past winter. These tables came from different sellers and different parts of the US. On one table the mat is soft and pliable, the other was hard, brittle and there was "oil" between the mat and the platter. Easily cleaned up but...
  15. pchilson

Send your Marantz today! Don't worry Ebay has your money in their mattress.

I used to sell on ebay and stopped several years ago so I would be in this same boat if I wanted to start selling again. With what I see and with what you are describing I would also "punt and cancel" and move on to other venues. I would also let ebay hear about why you chose to do so. Not that...
  16. pchilson

What song is IMPOSSIBLE not to play loud?

Once Bitten, Twice Shy or maybe Lounge Lizard or even Who do you Love, oh heck, just the whole album...
  17. pchilson

What song is IMPOSSIBLE not to play loud?

The Intro to and Sweet Jane, Lou Reed
  18. pchilson

Knight KN-999 solid state amp speaker plug

Thank you. Those look correct.
  19. pchilson

This be the unit.
  20. pchilson

A better picture of the connector on my amp.
  21. pchilson

Hi everyone, I have this Knight KN-999 transistor integrated amp that has some type of 4 pin female plug for the speaker connection. I haven't seen this setup before and don't know what the connector type is called. I would like to acquire a connector for use with this amp. Anyone know what...
  22. pchilson

Pinch rollers for cassette decks-new from China

I bought some for an old Sony cassette deck that the pinch rollers were hard and shiny. After installing them the deck works nicely and it didn't before replacement. IMHO it is worth it.
  23. pchilson

The P-Mount owners club

The bay. stereoneedleslady. Look for "EV 7772ED".
Back
Top Bottom