Search results

1. saunadog

Happy Birthday bobsvinyl!

Have a GREAT birthday!!!!
  2. saunadog

Cassette Deck Repair Question - Broken Sprocket

Unfortunately not. I wasn't able to source a replacement part, and recycled the deck.
  3. saunadog

First Name Last Name Game

Buddy Holly Hunter Rock music pioneer + NASCAR #43 driver
  4. saunadog

First Name Last Name Game

Wow, a resurrection! Eddie Arnold Ziffel "Tea For Two" jazz pianist + a "Little Darling"
  5. saunadog

PSA: ADC XLM MK II Improved NOS stylus on the bay

I received the headshells yesterday, and inspected them today. So it looks like I owe anyone who purchased one an apology. I've bought from the seller many times in the past, and my only personal experience with him misrepresenting an item was for a stylus that he claimed was an elliptical...
  6. saunadog

anyone else running vintage Empire carts?

I searched AK before posting. Way back in post #169, Walt provided a listing of clones and suspected clones, with the caveat that not all have been confirmed. So hopefully if not already done, this confirms it. A couple of years back, there was another listing for a weird numbered Empire...
  7. saunadog

Has it been confirmed that the 4004 ZE/X is a 2000Z/T clone? I just found this in the wild (again, not mine and no affiliation). Cyan lettering, and showing a silver stylus housing. So it would indeed appear to be one of the clones...
  8. saunadog

PSA: ADC XLM MK II Improved NOS stylus on the bay

Unrelated to the stylus that's being discussed, but Rivertone has a killer deal for anyone looking to stock up on original Technics headshells, new and in the box. I don't know if it's OK to post the link or not. No affiliation with the seller. I just picked up two. Just thought I'd pass it...
  9. saunadog

Help identifying Sure Hi Track stylus and cartridge.

The M91E/93E have that textured paint on them. It always make them look like they've been stored in a subtropical environment!
  10. saunadog

FWIW, I saw this new aftermarket stylus listing from rivertone.stylus on the 'bay for the 2000Z. He claims that it's an EVG brand new nude elliptical. No personal experience myself with this particular stylus. Usual disclaimers, not mine and no affiliation with the seller (although I have...
  11. saunadog

Happy Birthday saunadog!

Wow, it's like my birthday is never ending! Thanks!
  12. saunadog

Happy Birthday saunadog!

Thanks Bodhi!
  13. saunadog

Happy Birthday saunadog!

Thanks!
  14. saunadog

Happy Birthday saunadog!

Thanks Robie!
  15. saunadog

Happy Birthday saunadog!

So how come I only found out today that I share a birthday with Curly Howard? This is my absolute favorite bit of his!
  16. saunadog

Happy Birthday saunadog!

Thank you AK family :) Next year: the big 6-0!!
  17. saunadog

Price for used CDs, without jewel cases.

Yes, you may be surprised at what some out of print CDs can go for. It might be worth an hour of your time to do this.
  18. saunadog

Shure V15 Type V - A Question On Measured Results vs. Specs

Terry - yes, it sounded fine. I did an A/B comparison between the two, and honestly couldn't hear much of an audible difference. Maybe my system isn't revealing enough. I eventually sold the original one that I owned.
  19. saunadog

Seeking help identifying a mystery black Stanton Phono Cartridge

IIRC, Richard Steinfeld (who wrote the Stanton / Pickering handbook you reference) said that he couldn't keep track of all the private label Stantons and Pickerings and didn't include them in his book.
  20. saunadog

If it looks like the one in the image you posted, it's a 600 and not a 680/81 (pictured below). Most (all?) 600 bodies seem to be gold colored, but your numbering would indicate some sort of private label offering. I found this online. It appears the SPS/61 is another iteration of the 600...
  21. saunadog

Sanyo Turntables

Alas, I passed it on to a new owner a few years back. Might be worth starting a new thread, I couldn't have been the only owner this table. Actually, it was a TP-80SA that I owned but the antiskate looked the same as the one in the manual for the TP-626.
  22. saunadog

That's a Stanton 600 body. Sounds like you might have a private label model. If you can, show us a picture of the D78 stylus.
  23. saunadog

1099K to IRS if you have more than $600 sales in PayPal and eBay next year

Looks like it. Key words in the headline: "for now". Meaning just days before they continue with the original plan.
  24. saunadog

Happy Birthday amcrebelfan!

Have a super birthday! :banana:
Back
Top Bottom