Search results

1. J

Fisher RS-2010 Darlington pack STK-0080 or 0105?

Here we are in 2018 and there are a lot of junk STK0080's being sold on Ebay by Chinese sellers and I guess,some U.S. sellers.I got a refund after the ones I got from a Chinese seller ran way under biased.Tons of crossover distortion,when driven sine wave into load.There are no adjustments for...
  2. J

Idler wheel size = platter speed?

Yeah,I worked for a BSR warranty station,during the 1970's.BSR was the largest manufacturer of turntables at the time.They didn't have a lot of quality control.Often,the idler wheel mechanism was bent and idler touching the 45 ramp of motor pulley.Had to bend to make it touch 33.Then they still...
  3. J

Hi Dirk Neudenberg,Don't know if you read messages here anymore.I can't find a schematic for the...

Hi Dirk Neudenberg,Don't know if you read messages here anymore.I can't find a schematic for the Sargent Rayment SR 2051.You indicated you had the owner's manual with schematic.Willing to pay for a download. jrj90620@yahoo.com Thanks
  4. J

TA-100W follow-up "work around"

Which Aliexpress Seller? I bought a TA-100WA from an Aliexpress seller and it was defective.Returned it and never got a refund or replacement.Can you tell me who you bought yours from.
  5. J

Marantz SR-1000 Sticking Meter Needles

Many times the heat from the lamps can warp the plastic behind the meter pointer,outwards,causing the meter to stick.You can usually remove the plastic piece and then heat with a heat gun,and while still hot,press it flat.Glue it back on.
  6. J

New TO-3 Output Transistors

Here's a link for complete selection at DigiKey http://www.digikey.com/us/en/ph/ST/2sta.html
  7. J

Marantz 2252B FM output problem

I agree.Spray out the FM 25usec deemphasis switch,if there is one.Also the source selector could also be a problem.Otherwise you could replace the electrolytic caps at the output of the FM MPX section,if you don't have any test equipment to troubleshoot.
Back
Top Bottom