Search results

1. iflopdanutz

Intergrated Amps and Other Annoyances

Know there knot Fynn......
  2. iflopdanutz

Happy birthday iflopdanutz!

Thanks Rome.... I can always count on you buddy! Oooops woof.... looks like my subscriber status ran out so I was at my limit :dammit: I did some house cleaning so I should be able to get them again.
  3. iflopdanutz

Happy birthday iflopdanutz!

Just getting around to checking as I knew my buddies would have sent bday wishes my way. I haven't been on in QUITE some time. Things have never been as up and down as they have the last few months. At any rate.... I couldn't let the wishes go by without addressing them so thanks! :thmbsp:
  4. iflopdanutz

CL Sansui 9090 $400?

If it's the one in PDX.....he's been at $400 for months now. HE may entertain offers at this point :scratch2:
  5. iflopdanutz

Yamaha CR420 lights?

Thanks Will.... I went and got some wick.....undid what was done, got new lamps and started over with a clean slate and got er done :thmbsp: P.S. The Technics sounds GREAT with those Advents :music: I had the tube amp pushing the JBL's all day......SWEET combo :thmbsp:
  6. iflopdanutz

Yamaha CR420 lights?

Ok.....THIS time I got it and it's no false alarm What a PAIN!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
  7. iflopdanutz

Adding a new family member soon!!

Well Ena came home this morning. She fits RIGHT in :thmbsp: What a little ball of joy she is, wonderful disposition and a great looking girl to boot......just a stunning example of the breed :yes: Both cats have taken to her right away with no issues yet and NO messes on the floor.....again...
  8. iflopdanutz

How to......

I just use car wax on my Dremel and a polishing wheel...and has worked for me to polish. However rust....hmmm, maybe a LITTLE Coca Cola on a Q-tip :scratch2: I've used Coke to remove rust from bumpers before with great results, then make sure to clean up well after.....
  9. iflopdanutz

Infinity RS III restoration Part Deux

:drool: :drool: :drool:
  10. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Yeah....I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. If it was just this I'd be there but Trista has to be at her dad's Bday shindig so no ride. Byrd offered me a ride but they are leaving Portland at like 7am and Trista and I are going to get our puppy at 10am in Vancouver....so we'll see if I can...
  11. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Thank you all for the well wishes and thoughts. I truly appreciate and value all of you. This has always been a place of comfort for me and has much more substance than audio gear......thanks again and I hope to have answers soon :thmbsp:
  12. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Thanks Danimal.....I appreciate ya :thmbsp: Thanks again "4"....I'll be Googling that today. It has indeed been a rough few years but I keep pluggin away......plenty of ups and downs to keep my on my toes......or flat on my face at times :D Thanks Rich.....I'm a bit foggy still but...
  13. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Words can be much more powerful than one would think.....music is a vessel for those words on occasion :music:
  14. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Thanks Will.... I've always been a fighter :yes: You may knock me down but never, ever out :no: I'm a FIRM believer in what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger and until it actually kills me it's only gonna make me stronger. Cya Friday night :thmbsp:
  15. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

I though they got enough of the tumor I was in the clear.....who knows, maybe another one.....or could be something else all together :smoke: I'm hoping for answers or at least a plan on Monday :sigh:
  16. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Yeah stress is a mutha! Without going into to details I do have some things going right at the moment but my plate is quite full and has been for some time.....I think it's all just coming to a head now. I've been waiting for my SSD for FAR to long and can't work and I have been such a financial...
  17. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

I'm gonna try like hell to get up there. Trista and I are supposed to go get our new puppy at 10am in Vancouver and she has to get back to St. Helens for her dads Bday so it's kind of up in the air as far as that goes, not too mention I need to see how I feel......but I'll sure try :thmbsp:
  18. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Thanks deli.....been thinking about you and your water issues lately......how's that going for you?
  19. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Thanks Watt :thmbsp: Yeah Kanga.....it feels like I've had every damn test they can give at every hospital in the Portland Metro area the last few years. My diet is something that has never really been addressed though......gives me something to investigate and inquire about on Monday :scratch2:
  20. iflopdanutz

Here we go again.....

Well just when I thought I was in the clear it happened again...... Very early Tuesday morning about 1-2am I was up watching some TV....I instantly got the chilly sweats and started to feel ill. I laid here for a minute trying to shake it off as I was dizzy and wasn't sure I could make it to the...
  21. iflopdanutz

Sir.Byrd's passive preamp

Now that is COOL :drool:
  22. iflopdanutz

Yamaha CR420 lights?

False friggin alarm :tears: I got them to work but the slightest tap on the receiver and the lights blink. So I went poking around and tracked it down to the posts leading to the dial light. I've worked for hours trying to resolder wire to the posts to no avail.....I'm ready to throw this pig...
  23. iflopdanutz

Yamaha CR420 lights?

I did try the flip flop thing but nothing. BUT I did it it working. Here's what I found. On one of the pins there was a yellowish crystal type substance. I got in and cleared that away....hooked back up and IT WORKS :banana: But what would that crystal type substance be and why would it cause...
  24. iflopdanutz

Yamaha CR420 lights?

I have a crappy old meter but wouldn't know how to check this :tears: I'm more of a refoam, replace lights kind of guy. Sir Byrd will be down on Friday and said he would help me check it out :thmbsp: I did locate the pins you mentioned though so maybe I'll do some checking into seeing if...
  25. iflopdanutz

Yamaha CR420 lights?

PS....all fuses are good :sigh:
Back
Top Bottom