Search results

1. lifer70

Pioneer PL-L1000 owner's thread

Nice work gary7. I need to get my PL1000 out and dust her off. This thread will be a lifesaver.
  2. lifer70

New Guy Intro from Central Illinois

Nice to have you on board!
  3. lifer70

Workbench Chemicals - Am I missing anything ?

Looks like you have enough liquids to be dangerous. I don't see any flux. I use some Kester flux I've had for a while. I have an Edsyn soldering station also. An excellent iron. Good luck getting back into repairs.
  4. lifer70

Markthefixer in Elmhurst hospital, not for long?

Mark, you're the best! Prayers for your speedy recovery.
  5. lifer70

There’s a mouse in the house

I love this Victor Tin Cat. I put a small deposit of mixed nuts and catch 2-3 at a time til they were gone. Works great. I turn them loose in a distant field so the owls and hawks can eat them.
  6. lifer70

New member from Coeur d'Alene, ID

Welcome to AK! Always nice to see another Idahoan here!
  7. lifer70

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

Aug 3, 2008
  8. lifer70

Dampening Grease Injector for Pots

Brilliant!
  9. lifer70

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

It sure doesn't make sense to me either.
  10. lifer70

hello everbody!

Welcome to AK!
  11. lifer70

16 years sober today.

Outstanding!
  12. lifer70

Not a bad CL find...

You lucky dog!
  13. lifer70

Marantz 2245 Pwr Sply Diodes

rBuckner, Sorry, damn spell check changes it.
  14. lifer70

Bruckner :thumbsup:
  15. lifer70

EastPoint, Thanks for the quick response!
  16. lifer70

Just checking to see if a UF4004 diode can be used as a replacement diode for the S1B-01-02 diodes. I know the recommended replacement is the UF4005. It looks like the big difference is the 04 is rated at 400 V for max rep reverse voltage and the 05 is 600 V. the original S1B was 100 V. I am...
  17. lifer70

New server is live

So nice. Well done!
  18. lifer70

Hello

Welcome to Audiokarma!
  19. lifer70

AK Locks Up Android Phone

Something about Chrome and Audiokarma and Android that doesn't work. Glad you got it fixed.
  20. lifer70

Yep. I did that and so far Duckduckgo is working fine. I've had 3 Android updates in the last 3 weeks and am guessing that's what's messing with Chrome.
  21. lifer70

OK. I disabled Chrome and used DuckDuckgo and it worked like it should. Disabling Chrome on an Android messes up some of my other apps. Is there a way to enable Chrome but not let it access AK?
  22. lifer70

What's funny is I used the link to "Put a smile on your face" that Dswankey provided above and I had no issues. I then logged in to AK and went to same thread and my phone immediately locked up and restarted. I'm going to Uninstall/install Chrome and see if that makes a difference.
  23. lifer70

I think it is a Chrome issue with my phone. I got a brief notification that Chrome was crashing.
Back
Top Bottom