Search results

1. Y

Second Hand Hi-fi/Hi-End Dealer in Rome

Hi, Anybody give an advice about hi-fi/hi-end dealers in Rome?
  2. Y

Rega P3-24 & Pioneer A-717 MKII but which cartridge?

So, what do you suggest up to 200$ and suitable for my TT and amp. ?
  3. Y

Rega P3-24 & Pioneer A-717 MKII but which cartridge?

Hi, I am seeking the suitable denon mc cartridge for rega p3-24 and pioneer A-717 MKII combination. To speak with numbers here are the specs, could anyone help me? I know there are better cartridges also, but my price range is up to $180 Many thanks for any comment Pioneer's phono stage...
  4. Y

AR S20 for stereo use??

Any opinion about Acoustic Research S20
  5. Y

AR S20 for stereo use??

I have a Pioneer A-717 MKII. I am planning to hook a pair of AR S20 for stereo use. Any comment about this combination? Is AR S20 a home cinema gear? Any comment will be appreciated, Thanks
  6. Y

I need Akai 1722W Head... Need Help

It passed a week and no answer :(
  7. Y

I need Akai 1722W Head... Need Help

Hi, I have an Akai 1722W (built in amplifier and speaker). It is a basic model. I need a new head for it. Anybody knows where to find it? Thanks...
  8. Y

Which Brush For DIY Cleaning

Hi, As most of turntable users, i also wash my second hand records with DIY liquids. IMO the key point is the brush that is used while cleaning. Paint brushes seems to be hard for a record. In order not to scratch, i use make-up brushes. They ara softer but i am not sure if it cleans deeply the...
  9. Y

Dust issue, need help

Many tahnks to all for valuable recommendations. I noticed that yhe problem is the antistatic spray. I generates a layer on the record and the thing i see was not the dust but this layer. I will use a diy cleaning solution for cleaning from now but i need help for the brush. I am planning to use...
  10. Y

Dust issue, need help

Hi, My stylus is collecting too much dust even when the dust cover is closed. Any comment about solution? [I use antistatic slip mat and i clean the records with antistatic spray (philips) before playing.]
  11. Y

Ortofon OMB10 vs. Ortofon 510 MKII

No comment?
  12. Y

Ortofon OMB10 vs. Ortofon 510 MKII

Need advice: Ortofon OMB10 or 520 MKII Hi; My pl-750 needs a new cartridge.I have two options: Ortofon OM10 (34.5€) and Ortofon 510 MKII (49.5€). Which one do you recommend? Any users? Is it worth to pay for 510 MKII more? Thanks for any advice
  13. Y

Need help! Signal Decrease

Hi, I have a pioneer deck. But it's weird. Sometimes it is owrking good, sometimes the signal is decreasing in left channel and sometimes both. What can be the problem. Can it be fixed? Thanks for any answer..
  14. Y

Denon DP-23F Grounding issue

Thank you very much Howard. I found that it it because of the solder and solved the problem.
  15. Y

Denon DP-23F Grounding issue

Hi friends. I just bought a Denon DP-23F. Although it is an extremely automated tt, it sounds good. But there is a problem. It doesn't have any grounding cable (originally it has) that causes great hum. I connect a cable for grounding. Hum reduced but not as my pioneer pl-750. Can it be...
  16. Y

MM cartridge with MC phono amplifier

Hi, How will the sound change if I use a mm cartridge with a mc phono amplifier? Any opinion
  17. Y

Thorens TD-295 MKIV

Yes I also red it but, it seems to be a Rega advertisement instead of a review.
  18. Y

Where can I find...

On Ebay a guy called "andydeals" is selling these things..
  19. Y

Thorens TD-295 MKIV

Any recommend?
  20. Y

Thorens TD-295 MKIV

So Let's state the stuatio then: Thorens TD-295 MKIV $520 (Used 6 months, has guarentee for 18 months-Fully original) Thorens TD-165 Special edition (I don't know what differs by "special) $400 (Headshell and cartridge is not original) Thorens TD-150 MKII $330 (Fully original) If you were...
  21. Y

Thorens TD-295 MKIV

Hi friends; Do you recommend this model. It is a new generation thing. There are some reviews on the net but since they could be subjective i wonder about your opinions..
  22. Y

Technics SL-2000 vs SONY PS-LX 300H

Hi, I have two alternatives: Technics SL-2000 and SONY PS-LX 300H. Any body can compare these? Specs of sony is in the picture format. Technics' is: Motor: low speed electronically controlled brushless DC motor Platter: 30cm aluminium diecast Speeds: 33.33 and 45rpm Speed...
  23. Y

scratchy sound, Help

Many thaks to Howard and the other friends. The problem seems to be solved with your recommendations. Wonderful sound...
  24. Y

scratchy sound, Help

I use Akai AM-57, so I have phono input. I did everything according to the manual but every thing is the same. Does fixing the cartridge wires wrong causes this scratchy sound? If yes I will try this.
Back
Top Bottom