Search results

1. barebones

Lets see all them Amplifiers!

i have myself a very similar predilection and clutch. :)
  2. barebones

post a pic of your bass guitars...

@ superreverb sweet rig n bass for recording n practise.....:) i use similar gear....73 svt + 810 for loudness n grunt.
  3. barebones

Phase LInear 2000

I am missing one for a 700b :( have any of those?
  4. barebones

Ridiculous

i sold some white vans once......here is what my ad said.:D "White van's - brand new still....covered in the finest grey carpet. Boxes hand-crafted from the old-growth MDF. Solid as f*ck. More furniture, than speaker per se. Twin noise-stools if you will....or speak-ladder.... or put you...
  5. barebones

Woofer ID please

Picked these DIY speakers up on CL. and wondering if they may be Seas or Peerless, as all the other components were , but i can't locate the # anywhere on any site or catalog. No other markings, except 24432 stamp on the magnet. Are they generic?. One of them has a spider loose and both need...
  6. barebones

Dahlquist DQ 10 speakers

Maybe he ran up against the WAF?:nono:
  7. barebones

Allison CD7- $100

Do it. Surprisingly great speakers. Make sure the tweets are good though, they will be $$ to replace apparently. The grills are REALLY fragile too, so be careful.
  8. barebones

Lets See All Them Axes

Nice clutch....
  9. barebones

Heathkit AS-105 - Sleeper Speakers!

Cts also supplied drivers for Ampeg cabinets.:thmbsp:
  10. barebones

These Are Some Truly-EPIC Speakers... (And I'm Not Even A Big JBL Fan)

Go onto the web-cam and see whats sitting on the floor now......2 of them.::smoke: http://webcam.kenricksound.com/CgiStart?page=Single&Language=0
  11. barebones

MidCenturyModern For Sale thread

Landed a free safari chair at an estate giveaway!!!:thmbsp:
  12. barebones

Really Large Speakers in a Really Small Room?

Ah yes, the obligatory skull in the man-cave. Nice showing.:thmbsp:
  13. barebones

Turntable Recommendations For A Newbie?

Try the Dual mechanic at fixmydual.com. If they sell out of the shop, you may get a decent table all set to go. I don't know where they are exactly. My $.02
  14. barebones

AK really slow page loads now

Wow...rapido!, after 1 month of molasses loads. You clearly fixed something today.:thmbsp:
  15. barebones

Value Of Dual 1229

Is that german hog grease what's bogging down AK?, cause Iiiittt'ss rrunniiinnnggg slloowweerr tthaaannn evveerrrr....slowest of every site i visit, so it's not my end??!! back on topic... a spindle on the bayis $10-$20, either that's a grab, or you guys are all serious lowballers.:)
  16. barebones

My Garrard Lab 80 Obsession

Ugly Clairetone, amp was in nice shape, speakers stamped drivers, cabinet was beat. I don't need any new projects, so I left it.The whole thing vanished 10 mins later.:smoke:
  17. barebones

I didn't have a saw, and hammer with me, so I will have to build one. I already downloaded the template:thmbsp: The last thing I needed was another turntable/project, but I am just a sucker for both pretty design, and vintage audio. Look forward to getting it going.I just love the look of the...
  18. barebones

Dual 1009 SK lift pin removal

My beautiful 100SK lift pin is being forced back up, even when the lever is in the down position. it will manually compress but springs back up and will not let the tonearm down.Either the damping fluid hardened, or it is set to max height and tension? How do I remove the pin to clean it, or...
  19. barebones

Joined the club tonight, walked by a console on the side of the road, on it's side, and inside a Lab 80. Just need to build a plinth and get a plug on it instead of the round 3 prong plug, and a stylus. The manual and changer spindle were also there.:thmbsp:
  20. barebones

AK really slow page loads now

Lag 'n' load.........takes 20-30 secs to react.
  21. barebones

Show us your MAXELL Poster!

Hey xmas 111, That album looks dangerously close to the heater.....:tears: This thread inspired me to hang mine, had to take one of my own paintings down though. # art pieces > wall space
  22. barebones

Mitsubishi: How Do Their Vintage Components Rank?

My Mitsu contribution. Crazy design "all futuristic", but quality still.Works great, especially the tt. Sliders bug me on any gear though....
  23. barebones

The Dutch corner - For anything regarding the Netherlands

I have a Philips RTR, a cd-303(needs a cap replaced), and a pair of 3 ways which i use daily. They made solid audio for sure.:thmbsp:
  24. barebones

5,000th post giveaway!

Good game+good karma=everyone wins.:thmbsp:
  25. barebones

Fake Shure SM58, Watch Out

There was a video on ytube showing how to spot the fakes, and showed the differences. IIRC the lead wires should be green and yellow if you unscrewed the body, and not red and black. There was something about the Shure logo printing, and a retaining ring too.
Back
Top Bottom