Search results

1. Leicalover

Does anyone have a source for substitute or replacement Marantz push button switches?

Great information in this thread, thank you guys! For just replacing the shaft without the hole switch, my cleaning thread might be also helpful: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/mini-tutorial-how-to-disassemble-marantz-pushswitches-for-better-cleaning-de-oxiting.266269/
  2. Leicalover

D3-11 GJ Telefunken Scope Tube am I crazy

Oh yes, we have 2017 already! I forgot! :eek: Good to hear, that yours is working! :)
  3. Leicalover

D3-11 GJ Telefunken Scope Tube am I crazy

Hi, some years ago, I bought those D 3-II GJ Scopes from this seller. Bought 3, listet as NOS. But they weren't and one was defective and killed the driver board (one transistor on the driver board) on my Marantz model 20b tuner. Can't say anything about the todays listing, but just wanna say...
  4. Leicalover

Mini-tutorial: How to disassemble Marantz pushswitches for better cleaning/de-Oxiting

Hi, sorry for the late response, I am not here much often any more..... Just pull them down. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. If not, don't pull too heavy, there is the risk, that the shaft will break.
  5. Leicalover

What exactly makes a 2330 better than a 2325?

Haven't been here for at least one year or so. I just looked in here today and what do I see? The nice 2330 2325 comparison thread. :tresbon: I still have both, my 2325 and 2330. Like them so much. Both fully restored myself with the help of this great forum. :yes: Time for some pics. :D...
  6. Leicalover

What's Pioneer in your rig?

New in my house. Pioneer SX-5590:
  7. Leicalover

Marantz 4300 pre-amp problem PE01no sound

Hi, not really sure, what you mean with your problem, is it on all four channels? But I would first check all four VD1212's on this board. They very often go bad, I had problems with these on 4300 and same 4400 board.....but would affect one or two, and not all four channels at the same time...
  8. Leicalover

2325 Refub or Time capsule ?

Congrats to the 2325! I love mine every single day. I would leave yours as a time capsule. There are too many other 2325s out there, which are better for a refurb. :thmbsp::D More fun to restore a unit that has seen parties and many hours of music. Sorry to say, but: :worthless
  9. Leicalover

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Marantz 2330. European version, without Dolby FM, but with two AUX inputs. :tresbon: Hope you like the pics.
  10. Leicalover

2325 recap list ?

Here is my list, I made a few years ago, while restoring my 2325ers.... I would now also replace the two bleeding resistors R011 and R010 of the large filter caps with 5.6k for less heat. . . http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showpost.php?p=5480012&postcount=4
  11. Leicalover

Yeah! It's much more blue than the later receivers like 2325, 4400, 2270. :)
  12. Leicalover

Marantz 20b Tuner with built-in oscilloscope One of my favorite Marantz gear. Model 20b. :beerchug:
  13. Leicalover

Marantz 2330:
  14. Leicalover

Marantz 2330 Marantz 2330 in action:
  15. Leicalover

How to open a Marantz RC-4

Hi, I had one opened not long ago. Remove the knob of the volume, then it is only hold together on both sides by plastiv holders. Push together both sides of the top plastic part. (where left and right is written, with your fingers) and pull away top part. There might be a double layer tape...
  16. Leicalover

From "Sea green" to "Sky blue" Marantz Receiver

Hi, because I don't like the look of the LEDs, I ususally use diffusion foil for professional light equipment to replace the original yellowed or browned diffusion paper. It's better and will last longer. In addition to that, I repaint the lamp housing. This was originally white but in most...
  17. Leicalover

marantzfan's 4400 - All Out Restoration!

Great work, Kyle! :thmbsp: I really enjoy this thread. :tresbon: Replacing the speaker relais is a real pain. :sigh: ....taking me hours of work... In case, you will ever do this work again, :D , I think, there is no need to unsolder the speaker terminals the way you did. Not sure, but it...
  18. Leicalover

Cartridge match up with a 2325

The built-in phono pre of the 2325 is for MM only. If you want to use an MC cartridge with your 2325 you need an external phono-pre.
  19. Leicalover

marantzfan's 4400 - All Out Restoration!

Nice work! This is going to be an interesting thread!!!:thmbsp: I am very excited about this thread and like to read it. :tresbon: Looks like this is the same thing as I did on my 4400 not long ago......that's why! I replaced the big white resistor also and put it a little bit apart from the...
  20. Leicalover

New 2285

Great find!
  21. Leicalover

Model 22 or model 2252?

300$ is far too much for a simple 2252 in my opinion. Don't know the other one. 2252 inside. It does not even have indicators, except the Stereo lamp.
  22. Leicalover

2270 pre out not working?

Hi, if you want to use the 2270 as a pre-amp, you should connect the pre-outs of the 2270 with another main amp or another integrated amplifier, if this one has these jumpers as well. In this case connect the pre-outs of the 2270 with the main-ins of the other integrated amp. The preamp of the...
  23. Leicalover

Anyone interested in newly machined tuner or gauge acrylic for your vintage Marantz?

Hi Glenn, I always find it frustating, if nobody answers....so I will make a start here: Thank you for your kind offer! :tresbon: I am not interested, as I don't have a 2385. BUT: I have no idea, how hard your plastic face is scratched, but did you think about polishing the...
  24. Leicalover

2285B recap & binder post conversion

Great! :thmbsp:
Back
Top Bottom