3. cubdog

Happy Birthday ejfud!

Happy birthday!
  4. cubdog

Happy Birthday brainsmasher!

Happy Birthday Brian!
  5. cubdog

The official AK golf thread

My game came back from the dead today. I've been playing dreadful all year launching golf balls OB with regularity. Today I kept the ball in play and made a few putts for a 42-39. It's amazing how well one can score minus all the penalty strokes.
  6. cubdog

I'm turning in my keys.

Thanks for all you've done Ernie!
  7. cubdog

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

2-4-2005
  8. cubdog

Happy Birthday Redboy!

Have a great birthday!
  9. cubdog

Happy Birthday DeeCee!

Have a great birthday!
  10. cubdog

The official AK golf thread

Second time out, I played a quick 9 this morning. I birdied 1 and 2 then bogeyed the next 5 holes before finishing par, double bogey. I was shocked that I played as well as I did. I played the first time last Thursday and barely broke 60. I never know what to expect this time of year.
  11. cubdog

Happy Birthday avionic!

Have a great birthday!
  12. cubdog

Fair restoration cost for a Sansui AU-517?

It's not like I need this amp. Like most of us I have multiple amplifier options. Bel Canto mono blocks in the main system. Still the 517 is in such good shape and they are such nice sounding amps it seems a shame not to have it restored. I just don't want to overpay.
  13. cubdog

I'm not sure what all needs to be done. I know that these models have glue issues but beyond that I don't know what is usually recommended or needed. There is a local shop in Rockford Il. that has experience with Sansui so I'll probably deal with them depending on their fees. I'd love to have...
  14. cubdog

I was gifted an AU-517 from the original owner. A solid 9 cosmetically I'd like to bring it back to it's former glory. I have no idea what the going rate is to restore these units. I realize it won't be cheap but I have no idea what is fair. I can be somewhat flexible since I have zero invested...
  15. cubdog

nice little bloodbath at the kitchen sink

OUCH! That's a big bandage. Hope it heals fast.
  16. cubdog

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago but haven't heard back. It was reported that he's been active on another forum.
  17. cubdog

Hello from Oregon!

Welcome from Oregon! Illinois that is.
  18. cubdog

Any ideas on these speakers?

No idea either but that's a really nice cabinet. Wish I could find something similar. Are you going to pick them up?
  19. cubdog

RIP David Lindley

RIP
  20. cubdog

Which artist/group represents the most titles in your collection ?

Keith Jarrett and the Allman Brothers Band.
  21. cubdog

Please help me pick a set of speakers!

My favorite is the L710 which would be classified as a large bookshelf. Any of the 700 or 800 series of ADS speakers would pair nicely with your receiver and room. Search AK for ADS speakers and you'll find a wealth of information.
  22. cubdog

Please help me pick a set of speakers!

5002 are nice speakers. Should be way less than $750 if you can find a pair. I'd suggest you look for some ADS speakers. Lot's of nice options with ADS.
  23. cubdog

NCAA Men's Basketball

The Hawkeyes really put it to Indiana last night. The Big10 is pretty entertaining this year. Anyone can beat anyone. The Big10 tournament should be fun.
  24. cubdog

NCAA Men's Basketball

I recorded it so I saw the suprise ending. Iowa gets hot after a bad shooting slump.
  25. cubdog

NCAA Men's Basketball

My Iowa Hawkeyes are having a tough year. Hopefully they make it to the tournament.
Back
Top Bottom