Search results

1. M

Vintage Power Amps with 2 speaker connections

The Setton BS-5500 got what it takes too.
  2. M

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

Nice Thread:thmbsp: Here something very special and for your eyes only:D It's a Teac AG 7000 and one of my favourite pieces in my collection. Rare, well built and powerful sound.
  3. M

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

The Nova's look good:tresbon: @clarkson Yap, the 150+ is an eyecatcher in my opinion and is an intersting and impressive piece of Vintage stuff. But he is topped easily in sound and functionality even by the Sa 5560. I knew that already, so it is no Disappointment for me, but at least i got a...
  4. M

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Hi, My best weekend find is a Harmann Kardon 150+ but it wasn't cheap at all. About 60$... Therefore it is in very good optical condition. Furthermore a technics Sa-5560 (heavy) and in nearly perfect condition technically as optically. Cheers
  5. M

Why do the Kyocera receivers sell for so cheap?

:lmao: Good one. Hm, maybe it is cause I got Scottisch Roots but i don't think that the Kyocera stuff is cheap. If Stuff of them is offered it's mostly rather High Priced:scratch2:
  6. M

What's the best way to protect your gear from lightning?

Keep it in the house during Thunderstorms:D
  7. M

Nikko Owners--Show us your stuff!

Yap, it is quite unique, but you have to be very careful with cleaning the frontplate:yes:
  8. M

Realistic Collectors?

Thanks but still rather small and the Big Boys (sta 2100 etc.)I haven't found by now.:D
  9. M

Realistic Collectors?

Hey lads.. I have to say, am a bit envious for the Realistic stuff is shown here... Its hard to find Tandy Gear in Europe theses days. But i just luv most of it. my small collection. Two Pairs Mach2 Realistic QTA-751 " STA-820 " STA-52 " SA-1500+...
  10. M

Pioneer receivers

Yep, not every Sansui is automatically the better choice. And the sound comes from your ears as well. The SX-828 is my personal Favorite of the Pioneer stuff
  11. M

Nikko Owners--Show us your stuff!

Hi, The Nikko Stuff I gathered through the years. TRM-750+ FAM-650 STA 8080 Na 990 (1st from above)
  12. M

Citizen JSA 8 Amp?

It is! Though it was already a little bit outdated, when it appears. i guess they got a license from a Big Japanese Producer für some of its older but still good products. They were many other labels around with equal background and history. Strato, Electown etc...
  13. M

Fixing those scratched dust covers..

Future Floor Finish! :thmbsp:
  14. M

Citizen JSA 8 Amp?

Hi there. I thin i can give you a little info about this gear. The maker is Goldstar and this line was sold under many names in europe and the world. The wattage is around 50W per channel at 8ohm. and it is not that bad. In Germany it was labeled as Universum Dynamics System Hifi 2500...
  15. M

What TT's do you folks have

Nice, I 'm still using Q number five:music: an very old but rare Elac 770H and a Technics SL-QL15 not a beauty but very functional. In stock a Sony PS-T30.
  16. M

Sony APM-77W

Guess i http://homepage2.nifty.com/k-ooki/apm/edge1a.htm found it. Thanks.... As I said, challenging stuff....:scratch2:
  17. M

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

There are a few weaknesses of course. They do not have to be on the technical side... The 6060F and the other early stuff is beyond any criticism. But many of later 60x5 and 70x5 are a big challenge for cleaning. Because they tend to loose their Front-lettering. (like the early Onkyos do) Even...
  18. M

Sony APM-77W

Any experiences here in reconing Sony's APM?
  19. M

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Thanks, I love the old sony stuff despite of its weaknesses.:thmbsp:
  20. M

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Most of my Vintage sony gear was built between 1969 and 1975
  21. M

Sony APM-77W

Yep, I never experienced any problems before sorry... Ah now i see the attachement button:yes:
  22. M

Sony APM-77W

oops.. I am using the standard photo hoster directupload.net:scratch2: Anyone else problems? is it possible to upload directly from Hd here? Are you using GData?
  23. M

Sony APM-77W

Here is my recently purchased project for next winter. That will be a challenge I know but i guess they will be worth it. Hints and tips rebuilding the squared beads are welcome! Cheers Dan
  24. M

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Wow. Great stuff shown here... Cheers Dan
  25. M

Flea Market Catch....$10 Technics

Hi, as already said, great stuff for the money paid. Interisting point is, that the european Version has a bottom of metal, so is the house (Unfortunately last is quiet normal I love wooden cabinets). I often disuss with other vintage-maniacs. And for some reason there are often...
Back
Top Bottom