Search results

1. edgooding

I need USB/HDMI input to RCA output...HELP!

Behringer UCA202 usb to rca outputs.
  2. edgooding

What Media Player do you Use???

Winamp for me also.
  3. edgooding

Device to stream Netflix from ?

I would go with roku also. You can get them on ebay pretty cheap. I think I paid 44 dollars with shipping for a sd roku. Im happy with it.
  4. edgooding

Oh oldsmobile brake lights

Check the turn signal switch. The roof light is on a different circuit. Check to see if you have power going in to the turn signal switch from the brake pedal switch.
  5. edgooding

Factory service manual for Nissan HB pickup?

http://www.alldatadiy.com/ You should be able to get the information from here.
  6. edgooding

Is the $50 Creative X-Fi worth it for my PC to Amplfier connection?

http://www.jr.com/ucontrol-usb-interface/pe/BEH_UCA202/ Behringer UCA202 is the usb sound card I use. Probably about 35-40 dollars shipped. I use them on two different computers. It does sound better than the onboard sound cards.
  7. edgooding

Tape splicing tape?

http://www.katestrackshack.com/suppliesforsale.htm They sell splicing tape and sensing foil tape.
  8. edgooding

Conversion Software

http://www.acoustica.com/spinitagain/ This is the one i use. Pretty easy to use.
  9. edgooding

Holiday Subscription Giveaway!

Count me in.
  10. edgooding

8-Track Vs. Cassette

My biggest issue with 8-tracks is the tape hiss. I noticed that some 8 track recorders have dobly but i have not seen any tapes that were dobly encoded. I think if the got rid of the tape noise it might have been more popular.
  11. edgooding

Warning to all who are considering Symantec/Norton products

I had the same problem uninstalling norton products also. I use the free avast and have not had any problems with it. I believe that it does real time monitoring.
  12. edgooding

Deep Listening: Why Audio Quality Matters

I enjoyed watching it. It was very informative. I could have watched for another 2 hours.
  13. edgooding

Opinions on a cheap USB sound card

I have a Behringer UCA202 U-Control Audio Interface. Its not too expensive and its sounds pretty good.
  14. edgooding

Thrift Store Records that NOBODY wants

I always see the Firestone Christmas albums too.
  15. edgooding

Problem Recording from Receiver to PC

Another problem with the mic input is it is going to be mono instead of stereo. I use a Behringer UCA202 U-Control Audio Interface. It is pretty cheap but it works well for bringing audio into the computer.
  16. edgooding

$687 for a Jeep Wrangler battery and rebuilt Alternator.

It also depends on the year of the jeep. The newer ones are computer controlled and are expensive. And more than likely it is not that easy to install. The price does not sound unreasonably high to me.
  17. edgooding

Don't Mail Credit Card Payment Early...

My credit card does the same thing. I pay online but now make sure to pay after the new billing cycle. I think it is dishonest too.
  18. edgooding

Dismantling tips

I have that exact same model that I still use. I bought it new in the mid 80s.
  19. edgooding

Akai GX-1820 RtR repair help needed

That is what was wrong with my akai Gx-220d. I had to clean the slide switch a couple of times before it started playing both channels correctly. I do have a question though are you suspossed to put faderlube in the slider switch after they are cleaned.
  20. edgooding

Mp3 to cd

Ok thank you.
  21. edgooding

Mp3 to cd

I have a simple question I think. If rip a cd to mp3 format to put it on the computer and then use a program like nero to convert the mp3 to cd audio that can be played in any cd player would it be an exact copy of the cd? Or is it once it becomes a mp3 stuff is thrown out and you cant the...
  22. edgooding

Need advice for a GPS in the car

I have a tomtom n14644 that was bought at circuit city before they went out of business. I think i paid about one hundred dollars for it. My wife loves it. It has a touch screen that is pretty neat. I dont know if they are all like that. It can be updated from their web site but I dont know if...
  23. edgooding

lower end systems

I have always had lower ended systems that i have enjoyed. I am not talking about all in one units. My first receiver that i bought was a scott in the mid 80s it was a low line but it sounded good. This weekend i got a technics sa110 and some realistic 40-1979 speakers for 15.00. I have it...
Back
Top Bottom