Search results

1. jammasterj13

My quarentine system

Very Nice!!!
  2. jammasterj13

I'm Back Ladies of America!!! LOL

I have purchase a Pioneer LCX 90 Susano Amplifier A Sony TA-F 808ES And a Sony TA-F 6200F Vintage Receiver Oh Happy Dayz!!!
  3. jammasterj13

Back by Dope Demand - King Bee

Back by Dope Demand - King Bee
  4. jammasterj13

Choices, choices

Hello folks, Just a quickie. I have the opportunity to by a Pioneer A-07 and/or a Sony TA-FA5es. Which one is the better amplifier and why? And which should I buy? Speakers are Dynaudio DM 2/6 and source is a modded Marantz CD6003. Many thanks
  5. jammasterj13

Sony or Marantz?

Hello folks, Trust you are all fine and dandy. I have the opportunity to purchase a Marantz PM-17 integrated amplifier. I currently have all Sony ES separates, but was thinking of building a Marantz system, maybe even replace the Sony ES, big maybe. My current main amplifier is a Sony...
  6. jammasterj13

Any love for vintage JVC speakers?

I have the same amp, but the display is out. I think I'll put it back in rotation, as it is a very fine sounding amplifier. Good job my friend!!!
  7. jammasterj13

Songs That Make You Stop What You Are Doing and Listen

Tracy Chapman - Talkin Bout a Revolution Simple Minds - New Gold Dream The Verve - Beautiful Mind
  8. jammasterj13

Name the brands in your audio system.

Main system: Sony, ADC Second system: JVC, Sony
  9. jammasterj13

Marantz 2285 vs Pioneer SX-950

Marantz, because I have one!:banana:
  10. jammasterj13

The Official JVC Super Digifine thread

I have a JVC AX-Z911 amplifier and a XL-Z1011 cd player and mighty fine they are too....:banana:
  11. jammasterj13

Calling all Optonica fans

Wow! Nice collection! Love the receiver!!!!:tresbon:
  12. jammasterj13

What will replace my Ipod?

Get a Zune HD:D
  13. jammasterj13

Toshiba SA 7100 - To score or not to score II

I had one, I shouldn't have sold it, but I was downsizing. Fantastic sleeper of a receiver, build quality up their with the best of 'em. Sound was really full on and warm, a little shy on the bass but nonetheless this was a high quality sounding box of wires and what not. If one crossed my path...
  14. jammasterj13

Best Sony ES Amps?

I can vouch for the TA-F730ES, it's running my main rig and is just an awesome integrated amplifier, bombproof build quality, I love it and would only get rid for another higher model ES amp...nowt like it I tell thee!:D
  15. jammasterj13

JVC Amplifiers & Tuners - a few questions and opinions requested

I don't know if this is relevant, but I've recently been running a JVC AX-Z911 integrated amplifier in my bedroom system. And it's rather jolly good, very clear and dynamic presentation of all types of music and enough power to rock the room. Would be very interested to know how it compares with...
  16. jammasterj13

My baby has arrived - Kenwood KR-9000G

Beautiful receiver! Nice one!!!:tresbon:
  17. jammasterj13

Why do we love these old Sherwoods ?

I sold a Sherwood S9910 last year, and now deeply regret it. Not only will I never see another one again in the flesh in my lifetime, I will probably never hear that warm, powerful rich sound again. Like a siren she calls to me...:tears: My God what did I do...:no:
  18. jammasterj13

Jvc ax-z1010tn

Congratulations!!!:tresbon: A fine,fine digifine amp' I recently bid on one on ebay, but it went to someone more worthy. I did however land the TOTL cd player JVC XL-Z1011TN, it's paired with a JVC AX-Z911 integrated amp. These digifine components from JVC are outstanding and definite...
  19. jammasterj13

How can stereos sound so good?

I like the smell of all that metal and wood and other materials. It's the smell of internal silent motion or something along those lines.. Forgive me I'm from England, we are just weird like that...:D
  20. jammasterj13

What's your username mean?

Jammaster Jay, the legendary DJ from Run DMC, with my lucky number 13.
  21. jammasterj13

How do you listen to music?

In The Dark...thats the way I roll yo! :banana:
  22. jammasterj13

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

WOW! Darth Vaders amp of choice!!!
  23. jammasterj13

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

First Aid Kit - Stay Gold on Marantz LD300s
  24. jammasterj13

Sony ES system

Beautiful collection!!!:thmbsp: My main gear is all Sony ES too, they are pretty special components as you well know! Rock on Tommy:D
  25. jammasterj13

What's your latest audio purchase?

JVC XL-Z1011TN SUPERDIGIFINE CD Player. Should arrive Monday morning, and be spinning discs beautifully by the evening..
Back
Top Bottom