Search results

1. will1960

Bill's System Updated

PS Audio S300 Amp NAD C-658 Pre Amp/ DAC/Streamer Project Debut Carbon Evo w/ Sumiko Ranier Elac Debut 2.0 b6.2 Pangea Stands/Pangea Audio Rack AudioQuest Type 8 Speaker Cables AudioQuest Evergreen Interconnects
  2. will1960

New Sundara's

Been a Grado fan for years, but was looking for something different, and read many glowing reviews of the Sundara's. Took the plunge, and have had them for three days now. Have to say that they are getting better and better as I listen. Was not blown away on first listen, but reserved...
  3. will1960

Covid-19 secondary effect

Had a difficult time titling this thread, as I hesitated saying "silver lining". We are not through the worst yet, but I've found that the forced lock-down has allowed me the time to reacquaint myself with my system, and the vast amount of music I own, or have access to via streaming. During...
  4. will1960

The Beauty of Vinyl

Remove LP from sleeve. Place on platter. Attach spindle weight. Brush clean album. Remove dust from stylus. Drop stylus on record. Adjust volume. Read forums. Read album liner notes. Repeat. In this day and age of immediate gratification, and short attention span, there is a beauty to the...
  5. will1960

My "Wish Book" has arrived!

Opened the mail box yesterday to find the new edition of the Music Direct catalog. This thing is a work of art, and will certainly be dog-eared in the next 7-10 days! Reminds me of coming home from school as a kid, and seeing the new Sears "Wish Book" catalog had arrived!
  6. will1960

Chromecast Set-Up mistake.

OK, purchased a Googe Chromecast recently for the purpose of wifi streaming to my home rig. In my excitement to get it up and running, and my penchant for never using set-up instructions, I was proudly streaming in no time. Sound was just OK, I thought. Wasn't expected to be blown away, but...
  7. will1960

Will1960 office rig

U-Turn Audio w/ Ortofon OM-5E/Acrylic platter Creek OBH-8 Phono Pre NAD C315BEE Integrated NAD C515BEE CD Chromecast Audio Monitor Audio Bronze BR-1 on Sanus Stands AQ Speaker Cables Pangea Rack
Back
Top Bottom