Search results

1. buzshaws

Pioneer CT-F9191 - help with 1975 and 1976 model differences

Greetings, and I hope everyone is doing well! I have two CT-F9191's, one is circa 1975 and the other 1976. There are distinct differences internally between the two and I have a couple questions in hopes that experts with experience with these might offer their insight. My intent is to keep...
  2. buzshaws

Smaller Advent Crossover Question(s)

Bought a very nice pair of SA's a couple months ago complete with boxes. Not one of the thrift store or garage sale finds so I kind of paid the upper going rates but I also got what I wanted with no previous hacking done to them. Surround was replaced but I spoke to the seller about it and had...
  3. buzshaws

Infinitesimal II (v.2) Crossover; The Original And A Revision?

Member Kahoona did a nice thread on his .2's that he restored. At the end of that thread I had a question about his crossover circuit and how it differed from the Infinity schematic, which is the same my v.2 crossover circuit is based on. I have seen several crossovers like Kahoona's, probably...
  4. buzshaws

RE: Infinitesimal v2 Owners Manual. The REAL one!

I've never found an owner's manual "proper" for Infinitesimals. As acclaimed as they are it's hard to fathom that an actual document is not to be found anywhere on the vast internet and major hi-fi repositories for such documents. I realize it's contents will generally contain common knowledge...
Back
Top Bottom