Search results

1. sirianni

Audioquest

Good afternoon gentlemen need some information, is anybody out there using an Audioquest PowerQuest 707 high-performance power conditioner, thinking about getting one of these just want to know if anyone is using one and what your thoughts are.
  2. sirianni

McIntosh Pricing

I have made a case in the past that McIntosh’s prices were reasonable compared to other companies. This makes my case. From Stereophile newsletter about the Florida Audio Expo. Playback’s room 1004 featured no fewer than five US debuts. The front end and amplification was all Esoteric: the K-1X...
  3. sirianni

TONEARM LIFTERS

I have a VPI Prime 21 turntable, is anybody using a tonearm lifter that works on this kind of table? If so, could you please post a picture of it and what the Brand is, I would appreciate it.
  4. sirianni

Current photo of my system

Here is my System
  5. sirianni

MY NEW ADDITION

This is my new addition courtesy of Audio Classics and there excellent trade in policy. I will post a photo of the whole system soon.
  6. sirianni

Need some expert help

l am trying to help out a friend he has a Denon AVR-S750H receiver, As you can see by the two photos, there are no outputs on this unit, other than the speaker terminals. Does anyone know of a Bluetooth transmitter that can be attached to The Speaker terminals to send signal to his Audio Engine...
  7. sirianni

Pioneer PL-71 Problem

I am the original owner of this turntable, going to try and sell it, so I restored it back to the way it was by putting the original tonearm back on and just going through it and making sure it’s ok. So I discovered a problem with the speed selector buttons, the 33 1/3 works fine. The 45 works...
  8. sirianni

Galvanic Isolation

So about a year ago I bought the ifi iGalvanic 3.0 Nano Isolator, I wanted to use this on my Windows 10 Music Server, to help quite any noise from the computer. I connected it to my USB cable going to my McIntosh C2700 Preamp, no problem getting it to work, but the problem is the McIntosh USB...
  9. sirianni

Strange message

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this message (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) I am a Subscriber.
  10. sirianni

I pulled the trigger

So after many months of trying to pick out speakers and listening to several different brands in many different stores between Buffalo & Rochester I finally pull the trigger on the Martin Logan Expression 13A. I packed up my Dahlquist DQ~10s and put them upstairs in a bedroom, with the two...
  11. sirianni

Dahlquist Tweeters

I am looking to replace the tweeters in my Dahlquist DQ 10!s. Are there any users who have done this, and if so what did you replace them with.
  12. sirianni

Auditioning speakers

So I took a friend of mine to The Speaker Shop in Buffalo today he was looking for a new integrated amp, business has been good so they had to order him one, while I was there I was looking at a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica Nova V. I asked if I could take a listen to them which of course I...
  13. sirianni

MARTIN LOGAN SPEAKERS

Are there any members running Martin Logan Electrostatic Speakers, I am toying with the idea of buying a pair of the Expression ESL 13A, I will have to travel to Cleveland, OH to listen to them, no dealers in Western NY carry this model. Any information will be helpful. Thanks Gary
  14. sirianni

Insuring your gear

How do you insure your gear? Do you just up your homeowners coverage. I have State Farm they will not give me a rider for any $ amount.
  15. sirianni

NEW USB CARD

I am trying to track down the source of noise in my digital music files, think i may need a PCI USB card instead of the USB plug on the Motherboard. What if any USB cards are any of you using. Gary
  16. sirianni

I have joinned the McIntosh club

About a week ago I pulled the trigger on a pair of MC601 Mono blocks out of Cleveland, about a year old, followed by the purchase of a C2700 Tube Preamp from Audio Classics. Got to tell you for anyone who has not been to Audio Classics you need to go there, they should change their name to...
  17. sirianni

Need MC info

I just bought an Ortofon MC Quintet Blue, I have it mounted on a Linn Basik Plus tonearm, mounted on a AR turntable. I also just bought a Vincent PHO- 701 Phono stage, this is all new to me as far as what to do with all the switches on the Phono stage, I burnned in the unit for a day, it sounds...
  18. sirianni

SCHEMATIC

Hello: Does anyone have a Schematic for a Monster Pro 3500 power center? My unit has s&%t the bed, can't find anything online. Thanks Gary
  19. sirianni

Threshold s/200 Bridge kit

I have two of these amps, building a system for my office, is there a kit out there to bridge these amps? I want to run them in mono to power two Sonus Farber Venere 1.5, with a Vincent SP 331 to power two small subs.
  20. sirianni

NEED A MANUAL

Hi I had this posted in digital docs no luck does anyone know where I can find a manual for a Technics RP-9030 Tape selector box, tried HiFI Engine, Ricks, Manual Universe no gots. With over 100,000 members here worldwide someone has to have this in English . Thanks Gary
  21. sirianni

Need Your Input

Building my office system, I just bought a Threshold S/200 100 watts a channel, I have an Audio Research D100 also a 100 watts a channel, so what on top Mids and Highs who's on the bottom Subwoofer. Your thoughts
  22. sirianni

Switch Box

Hello: If you have more then one tape machine like i do, what are you using for a switch box.
  23. sirianni

Need Threshold S/200 Info

So I just bought this Amp, It works fine sounds great, I know that it is class A for the first 25 watts then AB. Is it normal for it to run a little on the warm side? I heard class A amps run hot this is not hot just warm. Thanks for any info. Gary
  24. sirianni

AUDIO CLASSICS & THE MAC PLANT

So myself and three friends spent most of Thursday at Audio Classics and did the tour of McIntosh, WOW what a great store and tour, it's about a 2 1/2 hour drive for me all on I 86, I bought a Turntable from them so when I went to pick it up my friends volunteered to go. Steve gave us the tour...
  25. sirianni

Does anyone know

Does anyone know anybody, anywhere that can repair an Audio Research D100-B Amp with bad Modules? I guess I can sell it for parts but would like to get it fixed if possible. Thanks Gary
Back
Top Bottom