Search results

1. N

A/D/S CD3 cd player questions

Digital Interface Hey Steelglam, I had one of these for years along with the rest of the Atelier components. The components originally shipped with DIN cables which plugged each component into the CC4 preamp/"control center". Probably worked with the R4 also but I never owned one. This...
  2. N

ADS models, an impromptu rollcall

Blanketed L880's ?? Just read the follow-up posts regarding where I said my 880's sound like they have a blanket over them. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration. Just compared to the openness of the M15 mid & highs and the difference in bass (2 drivers vs 1 and about double the cabinet size) the...
  3. N

AR-9LS vs. ADS L880?

ADS L880's Nadude98, it sounds as though you are considering purchasing a pair of L880's? Could you tell me how much they're asking? I've got a pair I am considering selling and have no idea what might be a fair price.
  4. N

Really nice pair of ADS L-810's in CA

Fair price for ADS L880's with stands Not sure this is the correct place as I'm rather new here but I've got a pair of L880's I'm thinking of selling and have no idea how much to ask. Anyone have any suggestions? They function fine and are in pretty nice shape. Just don't get used much...
  5. N

M-series comparable to the L880 BSUfbfan, I believe the M9 is probably the closest physically. Or maybe the CM7. That being said I've never heard either of those. But I do still have the L880s. Listen to them all the time as they are the front speakers in my surround system. It's hard for...
  6. N

Still searching for that small speaker! Hello gentlemen, After dropping in and reading your forum off & on for years now I finally had to join! I wondered if someone familiar with the CM6 and CM7 could offer some advice on what they sound like? To put it into perspective I have owned...
Back
Top Bottom