Search results

1. Lasareath

Should I buy a hybrid?

Did you buy something? The Volt is a Great Car!, You can get 95MPG very easily, I have a friend who fills up his tank twice a year. No VOLT Battery has ever been replaced yet. There are a couple of Volt owners with over 300,000 miles and still on the original battery and still...
  2. Lasareath

Fall of the Dinosaurs.

I have a friend in Florida who found a 2013 Model S for $27,000 - Has 110,000 miles. I also have a bunch of friends buying up Fiat 500e's, They just recently came off leases and they've been selling like hotcakes. For around $9000 The 500e is a very quick and fun car with 85 to 100...
  3. Lasareath

Fall of the Dinosaurs.

The model you should be quoting is the P100DL - That's the fastest Tesla right now until the new Roadster comes out.
  4. Lasareath

info requested on different Polk SDA models

Ahhh, You have Joe's Speakers, Are you the guy who bought my CRS+'s ? Here's mine 9 months ago:
  5. Lasareath

R.I.P. George Grand aka Toasted Almond

I have a Mini-Tube amp I got from George and It's still on now, I use it for my PC. George was a Great Guy!
  6. Lasareath

I'm a member for almost 8 years! LOL
  7. Lasareath

Yes I still have them. I'm not on the Polk Audio forum any longer, had some issue there and had to leave. But now I'm hanging out at this Polk Audio group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/805573266179485/
  8. Lasareath

Hello All, It's been many years since this post but I wanted to just update one comment. Originally the Polk SDA's were only designed for use with a Common Ground Amp. The reason being is that the SDA electronics on the crossovers require a cable to be attached between the two speakers. The...
Back
Top Bottom