Search results

1. M

Odd unusual request

I have a nitty gritty manual record cleaner.I need any one that has a motorized one to take the bottom off take pictures and post.Need to see if i can adapt mine to automatic thanks. Mushy
  2. M

Any Reel guys interested in a tape swap?

Got my 7 inch tape back couple days ago.Think i'll drop out of the next round.Will pick up on the next one thanks. Jim
  3. M

not another record cleaning question not really but

Thanks for the answers guys. Mushy
  4. M

not another record cleaning question not really but

I tried a search on this but didn't come up with what i wanted. What do you use to keep the record label dry when you hand wash in sink or with record cleaner.Thoughts suggestions discription and or pictures please. Mushy (Jim)
  5. M

ex-Radio Station turntables?

I'll take one if the price is right.If you can get one. Mushy
  6. M

ex-Radio Station turntables?

They are great.Been trying to find one at a reasonable price.Anyone of those for a quick turnover. Jim
  7. M

Got 3 tapes off to Luther in TX today. Jim
  8. M

tapes I got 3 tapes today.Said been setting in Little Rock.Will get them on the way soon. Jim
  9. M

Mono tape question

I have gotten several mono reel to reel tapes lately.How can i play them on pioneer 707 rtr.Can't seem to get track 1 or 2 t0 play by their self I get 1 & 4 or 2 & 3 to play at same time but not sepertly Spelling. I can do it on my teak but some are off pitch and want to correct with pitch...
  10. M

Diy rcm question

Thans guys.Since i'm not much of a diyer like to get all the ideas i can .Maybe one day. Mushy
  11. M

Diy rcm question

:drool: How many of you here have built your own record cleaning machines? Mushy
  12. M

RT-707 counter belt change??

Thanks pictures are worth a thousand words. Mushy
  13. M

basicbblues Please post photos. Vintage i'll have to ck and try again.I have service manual in pdf that i tried to go by.Had to have missed something so will try and take it apart again aftre i see picture thanks. Mushy
  14. M

Thanks Vintage Glad you're back.I tried to get the face plate off.Took pinch rollers nobs cover ect but still wouldn't come off for me. It there a trick to do this?What did i miss.I have belt. Mushy
  15. M

Radio station music service tapes - any good?

Hey i'd be willing to go $75.00 or $100.00 with some body to share .That time frame 60- 80s C/W Gospel is what i like.We could share what we get with the others.Thanks. Mushy
  16. M

Is there an easy way to change the counter belt on 707 reel to reel? How do i do it? thanks.:yes: Mushy
  17. M

What have you found on old tapes?

I know most of you guys on here like rock or other types of music but was wondering if anyone has found any classic TV or audio any format of country music shows say late 60s -- 80s. Dub some or? Mushy
  18. M

Each different but cassette decks!!!!

Ed thanks since this deck only needs a belt i think don't want to rush into it.Kenwood KD-900.Hope someone else will jump in on this. Mushy
  19. M

Each different but cassette decks!!!!

:D I know each model is different but how about some general info on how to take the door and mech.off and get the tape transport out of cassette deck.101 on belt changing ect. Mushy:thmbsp:
  20. M

RT-707 reel service manual?

Thanks for the help guys.I have it downloaded now. Mushy
  21. M

Mark W. Since i'm a dummy on the computer i don't know how to get it open. Found the number but nothing to click on,So still need help Mushy
  22. M

:music: Can i download or save the service manual for said item? How do i do it or can anyone send one in pdf? Any help will be appreciated thanks. Mushy:D
  23. M

Quad difference question

Fred what i was refering to was tape recorders that have 4 vu meters and i think it might be the surrond that you refer to. Is that right? Can you record on them and play back on reg recorders? Thanks Jim
  24. M

Quad difference question

What's the difference and can you make tapes on a quad like you can on reg reel to reel?:sigh: Mushy
  25. M

How to print playlist?

As i've said many times i'm not good with putter.Wondering if someone could tell me how to print out plal list from media player.Now i have to hand write the songs when i burn them.Have Windows XP. I have a cd label maker but can't figure out how to get titles on that either.Any help please...
Back
Top Bottom