Search results

1. zombie1210

Since they aren't talked about much....Grado

I picked up a Mojo 2, and all I can say is, wow what a combo. RS-2X and the Mojo 2 are perfect for each other. I used the EQ to boost the bass a bit. Now they have some seriously delicious bass. Not stupid bass like with my Sony MX5. The Crosstalk feature on the Mojo 2 works great, making the...
  2. zombie1210

Focal Bathys

The SOUNDSTAGE is pretty good for a closed back.
  3. zombie1210

Wow. Some real jackasses in that thread.
  4. zombie1210

Does anyone know where the drivers are made?
  5. zombie1210

I thoroughly enjoy Grado headphones. Especially my RS2X and SR325X. There is just something about the "Grado sound" that sounds so good to me.
  6. zombie1210

Portable DAC recommendations

https://en.cayin.cn/features/7/124/603.html
  7. zombie1210

Portable DAC recommendations

Cayin RU7 Discreet 1Bit DAC. You won't regret it. It bests my Shanling UA5 and it's not even close. No internal battery though. But it seriously sounds almost analog.
  8. zombie1210

Focal Bathys

That's why I don't post very often. All the nit picking, and snobbery gets real old.
  9. zombie1210

Focal Bathys

There is a soundstage in my head that places instruments in a spread pattern. I don't know what else to call it.
  10. zombie1210

Focal Bathys

Like I said, they are worth every penny. You won't regret it.
  11. zombie1210

Focal Bathys

I never thought Bluetooth headphones could get any better than my Sony XM5's. I was wrong. I picked up a set of Focal Bathys headphones, in the new Dune color scheme. If I was blindfolded, and someone put them on me, I would swear that they are wired. Every instrument and voice on many...
  12. zombie1210

Any Grundig table top radio fans here?

I found this one recently . It works perfectly. Very nice tuner. Picks up stations my other radios choke on. Grundig 3068 Hi-Fi Zauberklang THAT's how you resurrect a thread.
  13. zombie1210

Any Seattle Speakerlab fans out there????

Probably not happening. He wants 125 and won't budge. I have my eyes on a pair of Dynaco A25XL's that I can get for just a little bit more.
  14. zombie1210

Maybe 75
  15. zombie1210

4's anyone?????
  16. zombie1210

Anyone? Are the 4's any good?
  17. zombie1210

Bring this topic back up.... What do youse guys think of Speakerlab 4's? There's a pair I am considering. Looks to be in good shape.
  18. zombie1210

Some old junk that was given to me today.

I always find it interesting, and mildly entertaining to see when people give away things that turn out to be valuable, and on the other hand, place high values of things that are pure garbage.
  19. zombie1210

My Salute to the West Coast Grand daddy's of Sound

Not at the crack smoking prices I have seen lately.
  20. zombie1210

I dunno. I've listened to a LOT of music since I got them, of many genres. I can find no aural deficiencies. But.....my ears are silver, not golden.
  21. zombie1210

My Salute to the West Coast Grand daddy's of Sound

JBL L100's were ok. But they are now elevated to a Super Speaker status that they do not deserve. Good for rock, but thats about it, IMO. I've owned a couple pairs back when I smoked way too much pot.
  22. zombie1210

Where are they? Inside the crossover can?
  23. zombie1210

I doubt that I could get the grill cloth off without ruining it.
  24. zombie1210

I'm picking up an old Denon disc player today so I can play CD's and SACD's. It's a DVD-2910. My other player only has HDMI ports and this receiver has none. When I had the back off, (which was a real pain in the ass, because of the number of screws, type of screws which are slotted and not...
Back
Top Bottom