Search results

1. mfell

ESS Speakers- different crossovers for the same AMT Monitor?

I have a pair serial number 22223. They are black in color.
  2. mfell

Phase Technology 7t Speaker find

I just got the 7ts last month for $50.00. Love them! They put out very good bass too......
  3. mfell

Sansui G-7500 for Kenwood KR-9600

I have a Sansui G-7500. Someone offered to trade me their KR 9600 for it. I am partial to Sansui yet I do realize the Kenwood has more power. Both units where looked at by techs. My Sansui cosmetically is almost perfect. From the single pic of the Kenwood i saw that looks very good as well. So...
  4. mfell

Dual 18" Dayton sub Inuke connect settings

Thanks for the help. Very much appreciated!
  5. mfell

Behringer NU6000dsp bridge settings

Can anyone tell me how to get to the bridge setting on my Behringer NU6000dsp? Is Bridge the same as Dual mono? I have a single sub. Its amazing how there is no information on the net about this! The instructions don't even mention hooking up or configuring a sub woofer. This will be used in a...
  6. mfell

I am running an Inuke 6000 power amp with the very popular Dayton Ultimax 18" sub with the 4.0 ft knock down cab everybody is using for these subs from Parts express.I listen to mostly Progressive rock from the 70s,Jazz,70s Jazz fusion,Hard rock,Funk,Soul,Latin,60s and 70s pop,Psychedelic rock...
  7. mfell

Anybody have any settings for dual 18" Ultimax subs? Running them with a Behringer Inuke 6000DSP and this is going into a TWO CHANNEL music setup plugging into a vintage preamp (1983). Using the Behringer Inuke connect software I can punch in the numbers on my PC while the amp is plugged into my...
  8. mfell

What drives your Kappa 9(A)

Bi amping Running a QSC USA 900 for the highs and a Crown K2 for the lows.
  9. mfell

Are you still running Adcom GFA 565 with your Kappa 9s? Did you run those amps with standard...

Are you still running Adcom GFA 565 with your Kappa 9s? Did you run those amps with standard house power or did you run a dedicated circuit for this set up? Thanks Mike
  10. mfell

Harman Kardon Power Supply Mod

Old thread and I have a T60,T45 and a friend has a T35. Van Alstine no longer has the article\instructions/ parts list on his website. Hope someone can help.
  11. mfell

ProAc Response 3.8 woofer question

Thank you very much! I would hate to have to send one of my new drivers back! It took 3 months for them to get here. Here is a pic of mine. I hope they sound as good as they look. They have quite the reputation.
  12. mfell

ProAc Response 3.8 woofer question

Are both 7" woofers in ProAc Response 3.8s the EXACT same speaker? I would like to assume they are the exact speaker and the crossover feeds the woofers the low and mid frequencies. Am I correct? The reason I ask is because I ordered two woofers from ProAc and waited 3 months to get them. I did...
  13. mfell

Less efficient speakers on AU 20000?

Paul Hovenga of Many moons audio did the restore. They say he does very fine work . I got the unit back a year ago and still haven't turned it on. I have all these very current hungry Infinity speakers around here. I did not want to hook those up to the AU. I found the Proacs and thought they...
  14. mfell

Less efficient speakers on AU 20000?

I have a totally restored AU 20000 (The resto cost a fortune) and I was wondering if it could handle a more demanding speaker. Should there be a problem running ProAc Response 3.8s? Please look at the graph below pertaining to my 3,8s.I just don't want to kill my recently restored Sansui.
  15. mfell

ProAc Owners Thread

Here is a better pic of these beautiful cabs!
  16. mfell

ProAc Owners Thread

Thank you very much! They are shipping them too me! Very good folks there! Thanks you very much! They are going to ship them to m
  17. mfell

ProAc Owners Thread

Hello all, I have a pair of ProAc response 3.8s I am missing a mid bass and woofer driver. Any of you good folks have and ideas how I can get these replacement drivers would be greatly appreciated!
  18. mfell

Hey Nick are you the same Nick 696 that has the ProAc woofer for sale?

Hey Nick are you the same Nick 696 that has the ProAc woofer for sale?
  19. mfell

Au20000 cost when new?

I was just wonder what these thing went for back in the day. No luck finding the answer online.
  20. mfell

Kappa 9 issue

I picked these up not too long ago. One speaker lacks bass when compared to the other one. Looks like the wiring is correct. Anybody ever have this problem? Thanks in advance!
  21. mfell

Hi Luis, I purchased some tubes from you awhile ago. Ray Gomez who just happens to be a world...

Hi Luis, I purchased some tubes from you awhile ago. Ray Gomez who just happens to be a world famous guitarist is looking for tubes for his old Marshalls. You have any NOS Mullards? EL-34s i think......He might be contacting you. I am going to give him your info. Regards Mike
  22. mfell

Pioneer HPM 100 for Concept CE-1?

You think it would be a good trade? The Concepts are very much like the ESS amt-1s I think. Ten inch woofer with a 12" passive and of course the Heil. The HPMs are in excellent shape as are the CE-1s. Mike
  23. mfell

Using multi channel amp for music

Right now I am running three power amps and three pair of speakers. Would I lose any sound quality if I just picked up a good quality 6 channel home theater amp? Right now I have two Sherwood 100 watt dual mono Mosfets and a Peavey stereo tube power amp. I will be running three pairs of the ESS...
  24. mfell

Ess 12" woofers refoam done by Pro.......Not happy!

He doesn't care about doing quality work IMHO in my experience with him which is only one time and that will be the last time. He had no explanation. He acted like the factory surrounds didn't exist!
Back
Top Bottom