Search results

1. mhilton777

mhilton777 comes through!!!

No problem, Bob. Thanks for the good words and enjoy the Phase Linear!!
  2. mhilton777

Assistance with this Wards Airline radio please

I am the guy that Jeff is helping me out with on the radio. I do have the speaker with the speaker connection attached. It is a paper cone speaker and seems to be in good shape. I have attached a pic of it below as well as a couple of before and after pics of the cabinet. I ended up doing new...
  3. mhilton777

Yikes, our Secret is OUT!

I just posted the same link in the subscriber forum. Kind of cool!
  4. mhilton777

I need a BIG pony! Chicago to Twin Cities...

Where are they in Chicago? I am here today and heading to Indy this afternoon but may be able to grab them. I will be beck in MN on Wednesday.
  5. mhilton777

RIP Erik Kish - Hi-Fi & The Roadburners

I got a call yesterday afternoon, that a good friend was killed on his motorcycle Wednesday night. Erik Kish from Hi-Fi & The Roadburners passed away. Anyone who is familiar with the Chicago rockabilly scene will know the band as they've been around for 25 years or so. Erik was a great guy to...
  6. mhilton777

Fisher 500C back in service

That looks awesome. I'll give you a call later today.
  7. mhilton777

Fisher 500C back in service

Looks great! When do I get to hear it?
  8. mhilton777

my return to stereo, good-bye HTIB

"Congrats" on your new found freedom. Refinishing those floors shouldn't be too bad and if you were close to me, I'd volunteer to do them in exchange for some hanging out, listening and throwing a few back.
  9. mhilton777

Phillips Plasma Needs Fixing

I have fixed about 2 dozen Plasma or LCD TV's that were brought into the recycling center with bad caps over the last few years. Both my bedroom LCD and my Living Room LCD came from the recycling center and they have been running strong for the last 2 years with no issue since I replaced the bad...
  10. mhilton777

Nelson Pass F5 Take Five..

I heard the amp at Jeff's on Saturday with his cornwall's and it sounded absolutely fantastic. You are in for a treat when you get it back!!
  11. mhilton777

Just ordered new interconnects from Monoprice

I replaced all of the interconnects in my main system with these a few months ago. You will not be disappointed in them.
  12. mhilton777

Congratulations to sdriscol on a new baby!!

My cousin Shawn (sdriscol) had his 3rd baby boy this afternoon. Dylan was a HEALTHY 9 pounds and 2 ounces. Congrats cuz!!
  13. mhilton777

Denon AVR-3300 receiver garage sale find

I have 2 of the AVR-3300 and they are great A/V receivers.
  14. mhilton777

First Turntable...Good Starting Point?

Where are you located? A lot of the folks on here have a bunch of parts laying around and I'm guessing that there is someone local to you that can give you a mat if you don't want to DIY.
  15. mhilton777

Denon 5 Channel Stereo

I have a Denon AVR 3300 that does 5 channel stereo and it does exactly what you are stating above. I use it in 5 channel mode when I am doing miscellaneous stuff around the house. When doing any serious listening to records or digital music, I always have it in 2 channel stereo.
  16. mhilton777

lawl T-Amps

I have been using one in my office to drive Minimus 7's for about a year and have good luck with it.
  17. mhilton777

Hammer's B&O setups

Beautiful setups!
  18. mhilton777

New Debut III > cracks, pops even on new and unscratched records

I had a lot of static issues this winter and I put the $11.95 Sleeve Town Anti-Static mats on my turntables and they definitely helped.
  19. mhilton777

Pics of your listening space

WOW! Nice setup!!
  20. mhilton777

Sometimes, It's Not What You Say......

It is a song called One to One by Giles Lamb who is a Film Composer.
  21. mhilton777

Sometimes, It's Not What You Say......

What a fantastic message and commercial!!
  22. mhilton777

Another SoundStageDirect contest -- Modest Mouse 180g 2-LP

Soundstagedirect.com
  23. mhilton777

MFSL Question

That is a fantastic recording and an AWESOME score!
  24. mhilton777

New Project !

I believe those velocity stacks on the carbs was standard for that year. I have a '75 CB750 in the garage that I am going to be turning into a bobber for my fiancee and I'm sure they are on mine as well. I'll look tonight.
  25. mhilton777

Saturday score and some questions

So, I get a call from a buddy of mine yesterday that works at the local recycle joint and knows I have an addiction to vintage Pioneer gear. He tells me to come to his work and bring my truck because someone just dropped off a console with some silver Pioneer stuff in it. HMMMM....weird. I don't...
Back
Top Bottom