Search results

1. R

Behold! the Sunny Vox model 6000!

I have one for sale and I'm in FL. email turbo22rej@gmail.com I can reply w/pics.
  2. R

I could please use some advice

A big thank-you I would like to give a big Thank You to hifirob2 for being amazingly kind. He is sending me the part I need and that rocks. Thanks to everyone else who offered advice as well. This forum is 1,000 times better than most of the others I frequent. Sometimes I forget how nice...
  3. R

You guys rock. A big thank you to everyone who has responded thus far! I have found the SL-1200 MK II counterweight, but before purchasing it I thought it prudent to upload some pictures of my TT (attached to this response). If anyone could confirm that this is the correct counterweight or...
  4. R

Hello. I just purchased an MCS 683-6603 from a garage sale. It seemed in fine condition, so I bought it an Empire SLTD400 needle. Unfortunately, too late I realized that it's missing the counterweight. So, could I get some advice on what counterweight would work for this unit? Otherwise, if...
  5. R

Luxman L-85V works for 5 minutes

-reviving an old thread i'm fixing the same amp here. in my case i've replaced 2sa1079/679 with mj15015/16 and 2sb537/d382 with mje15030/31. they work fine. however i have problems with the 2sc1940. do you guys know of any modern day alternatives for the 2sc1940? apparently they're out of...
  6. R

realistic sta120, now this is cool!

www.RadioShackCatalogs.com www.RadioShackCatalogs.com is AMAZING!!!! You can literally, umm, I mean virtually, flip through the old Radio Shack Catalogs. I found lots of old, cool stuff I remembered as a kid. It's a "bookmark site" for sure. Thanks for posting it, Scott W.
  7. R

BEST Line Source or Line Array speaker you've heard

Our (I work for a concert/theatre/event production company) EV X-line system... ohhhh only weighs about 10 metric tonnes for our regular outdoor rig :D Does give us the edge in our city where we are the only ones with a system that is able to make a outdoor concert on a huge field LOUD (I mean...
Back
Top Bottom