Search results

1. valve_amp

Post your photography!!

newer pic my home town of my youth..Haddam Kansas
  2. valve_amp

Is There A Difference?

richpa almost 22000 posts . holy chi.... jk..thanks for your passion, makes this forum meaningful
  3. valve_amp

Is There A Difference?

if your hearing is chit.then makes you wonder. sometimes our brain/mind replay music from memory somewhat..you ever tried to replay your favorite song just in your head..you can get pretty close...oops i got sidetracked sorry..i try to protect what hearing i have at this point, and i probably...
  4. valve_amp

Star trek TAS

lol. i actually enjoy the animation of this old kind,better than the computer animated stuff the last few years..i think i feel the same way about computer assisted music.. like there are to many short cuts and laziness . changing subjects for a second...the old jonny quest are cool...
  5. valve_amp

Star trek TAS

cool man. nothing nerdy about doing the things you want...im a nerd in some areas, and i love when people pursue things like that
  6. valve_amp

Star trek TAS

ive started reading the star trek novels..guess im tired of music lately. i mostly read the tos.stuff
  7. valve_amp

What will become of the master tape now that it's all digital?

l love that last paragraph. ive always though like man if there is ever a time like after some big calamity. and there no electricity and chit..i would still find a way to play some of my 45's even with a thorn and a stick and a fig leaf...
  8. valve_amp

Little Dot Mk III

ive had one of these for about a year ago i bought some cheap back up tubes for this thing.. havent needed them yet..this seems to be a well build amp, i havent had any issues with it. i use it as a preamp most of the time..
  9. valve_amp

Star trek TAS

i actually have the books that match all the tas shows..the ones by alan dean foster. some of the later books have extended story lines. b.e.m.. for instance.
  10. valve_amp

Do your headphone sound better than your speakers?

no my beyerdynamic dt 990 pro headphones sound good, but not in the same way as my yamaha br 12 speakers sounds behind my basic home setup.... i think its impossible for a little headphone speaker/s to sound the same as a 12 an up inch woofer in a band/recording studio..and thats just the...
  11. valve_amp

No, thank you! Lady Gaga headphones?!

besides the headphones lady gaga is ok but can you imagine the jealousy of the former pop princess's and throw in a Paris Hilton. lol The former ones will be having the chits right now. So that will lead them to keep doing their normal chit stuff like stealing, drug abuse, jail time, self...
  12. valve_amp

Star trek TAS

the series is readily availble on dvd.that is what i have and a decent price. and the colors and scenes are cool.i think its also back in the star trek canon. i have the books that go along with the shows also.. cool stuff..
  13. valve_amp

Star trek TAS

Anyone here really into Star trek the animated series? i think they are so cool..And i even watch them on a old tube type tv. later.
  14. valve_amp

memorex oxide tape

i had a bunch of these..still have them somewhere the case design is cool though...they come with little white plastic plugs to keep the tape in place when stored.
  15. valve_amp

Your favorite Stones albums

stones goats head soup..all because of the guitar fill part on doo doo doo doo doo heartbreaker..probably in my top 5 of guitar solos of all time. let it bleed would come in second..
  16. valve_amp

How Many Records Do You Have?

i had about 2000 now im down to around 500 .not sure what happened to the rest of them...i have alot of duplicates though. i have like 4 copies of chicago v1
  17. valve_amp

You Get The Last Word!

child Child you grew up to fast, society will make you grow up even faster.
  18. valve_amp

You Get The Last Word!

towns have clowns,but they dont all wear makeup.
  19. valve_amp

You Get The Last Word!

hi use a worn out phonograph needle, it improves opera.. jk.
  20. valve_amp

Burn In Time??

burn in time. all my music is burned into my memory. i dont even need the physical dimension anymore. honest if i say so..its got to be true.. jk
  21. valve_amp

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

i agree completely some songs sound like a new experience. stuff you didnt pick up before..and a lack of the colored sound.. like you said its been there all the time..the people in the studio where aware of it,but took years for me to get the same/sorta close experience..i think i was...
  22. valve_amp

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

chicago vii. the one with..ive been searchin so long...call on me, and wishin you were here. ive played it probably 30 times a years for the past 36 years..and its a double lp,,, so its the most popular album/cd for me..
  23. valve_amp

Does anybody still like 8-track?

i saw a couple home units at the thrift store a few month ago in good condition with like 10 8/tracks with them..but they wanted 50.00 each...so i left them set.. i notice they are now gone. as for you question..i dont listen to 8track for hifi...but sometimes i pick up a 8track tape just...
  24. valve_amp

Vinyl is it worthy?

yes.im for it...i want it all in one place.
  25. valve_amp

She's had six No. 1 singles in 14 months, and her debut album is still No. 7 after 72

time will tell. i have no problems with lady gaga personally. i even like some of the music and so forth. but she will burn out like everyone else after awhile someone else will replace her. maybe not to the same degree..but she will not be new anymore. and we live in a different age than...
Back
Top Bottom