Search results

1. P

Screw this job market...

"You guys in Colorado and Washington need to grow weed. That will be profitable! And don't laugh or scoff, I'm f$$king serious"... lots of folk already doing that do ya have $50K to put up front, at a minimum??? - right -
  2. P

Your worst Speaker Catastrophe

yea...LOL..;)
  3. P

Your worst Speaker Catastrophe

puke
  4. P

How many hours a week do you listen to music?

Maybe an hour a month, prolly less....
  5. P

What is the best Denon preamplifer?

PRA-1500 rocks! Had one now for a few years, an awesome piece
  6. P

Anyone else think cars are de-evolving?

I'll take my vette' any day over any new ricer......I agree, new cars are "disposable", who gives a rats ass about phones, navigation, etc, the joy of driving is what matters
  7. P

Audio Research/Dahlquist/Linn Sondek System on CT CL- Belong to an AKer?

could even get a C5 vette if you are savvy...too much coin for sure for house items...!
  8. P

Axoim AX 2+2 Millenia

all Axiom Audio is junk...IMHO Chinese drivers, Chinese assy, Canadian design..in a word...cheezy
  9. P

Klipschorns!

$$$$
  10. P

What ya think about carver?

poor fidelity and build quality makes for a real POS....have seen so many more dead carvers than anything else, especially the TFM series....
  11. P

Other Reasons To Enjoy Audio Equipment

Most importantly, I make a bit of money off of vintage audio, music, nostalgia, history...meaningless, it is CASH that counts, CASH is the hobby!!
  12. P

Polk RTA 15T value?

$$$$
  13. P

Identify this estate item

strange looking woofer on that ESS, like some drop in special, at least I have never seen an ESS speaker with a cloth edged woofer, someone did some modifications, hope you did not over pay.....
  14. P

Denon Components

$$$$
  15. P

How important is music to you?

All this squabble over music, it is a tool to flip gear.... without music this forum wouldn't exist You folks who enjoy music at work are lucky, however it is a distraction for the labor force in my profession...silence is golden
  16. P

Forte Question

$$$$
Back
Top Bottom