Search results

1. Rygen

Favorite Bourbon

A friend at work got me a bottle of that, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
  2. Rygen

Favorite Bourbon

Nice Barney. I'm a big fan of Basil Hayden.
  3. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

And thanks for the help on the hinges.
  4. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

Loving it. Used it last night till late. I got the 110 on it now. I need to find more head shells. I have one Yamaha one and a generic one. The generic does not fit as well as I like but it works.
  5. Rygen

Does anyone know what happened to VH1 CLASSIC ?

Let's hope they don't screw up Palladia now MTV live.
  6. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

Yea. I am on the search for replacements.
  7. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

Thanks. I have to find it. But I do have other tone arm weights so not worried.
  8. Rygen

Pics of your listening space

Great looking room, very clean and well done.
  9. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

I have a DL 110, haven't tried it yet on this table - but will do so this evening.
  10. Rygen

Random movie quotes....

Jerry Maquire "Your a wong" -Well, my mother was Irish "And your father..." -Wasn't!
  11. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

I didn't buff it. But I have used mothers products before to buff turn table platters. It's quite clean. Thanks man.
  12. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

Seems fine. At some point I will apply your thread on maintenance. Typo, yes, VTA! It was your thread where I found the vibra pods and cork mat. Its a SC35C with a M35x stylus tracking at 3g.
  13. Rygen

Yamaha P-751

Snagged one of these off the auction site. I wanted a direct drive table with vtf [edit: mean VTA] and quartz locking. Got it aligned and vtf [Edit: Typo, mean VTA] set. Very quiet table so far. Per recommendations from this site. I did install new vibrapods.
  14. Rygen

New Yamaha silver face Integrated Amps

I have an A-S501 and love it, especially in pure direct mode.
  15. Rygen

shure sc35c- anybody else impressed?

How do you like the Jico vs your other stylus?
  16. Rygen

Oops. Didn't have my thoughts 100%. Ed Saunders stylus. I was on their Red Eliptical page right before noticing they are out of stock so it was stuck on the brain.
  17. Rygen

Technics SL-5100

I used a terry cloth and some watered down windex.
  18. Rygen

Just picked one of these up. My plan is to modify it and put a red ed v15 on it. But for now I'm trying it as is and like it quite a bit. Like others said good separation and no ear fatigue. I like both the stock stylus and the N35x I put on it. I think the stock stylus has more bass...
  19. Rygen

Anyone else juiced on Luke Cage ...?

Enjoying all the Marvel shows on Netflix - a fan!
  20. Rygen

Visiting Pittsburgh - Suggestions?

I'm originally from Pittsburgh and just paid a visit to Jerrys a couple months ago. It's a must visit. Once done go next door to Mineos for amazing pizza.
  21. Rygen

New Orbit Tone Arm Released

Just got an email on this: http://uturnaudio.com/blog-pages/2016/10/12/announcing-our-new-tonearm Heavier counter weight and includes anti-skate. More cartridge options for these tables now.
  22. Rygen

Will separates really make my 2-channel rig sound better?

I swapped out my Denon AVR to a Yamaha A-S501 and couldn't have been happier. The difference was night and day.
  23. Rygen

Reel to Reel - Any good sleepers out there?

I have a TC-377 that has been sitting on my shelf now for 3 years with no use. If you want it, its yours free. It needs belts. Just let me know.
  24. Rygen

I think I'll build a couple of Guitars

Wow, just wow. Thank you for sharing this.
  25. Rygen

Is your album collection better than what is found at the record store?

I haven't been there since I was a teenager. I need to go head back there. I did hit CD Cellar last weekend and found a few good choices. But it took awhile....
Back
Top Bottom