Search results

1. texan49

DIY solder sucker

Anybody use something like this for removing solder from a board ? I found it at a estate sale, not really sure of how to put it all together. Thanks for any help.
  2. texan49

Sherwood S-7210 Rt. Channel weak.

Would like to fix my wife's old Stereo, but need some help, Please. Looking over the boards all I found were 3 resistors that the casings had crumbled off All 3 were on the main amp & power supply board, # R625, R915, and R-803. I did not see any evidence of a bad capacitor on any board. Would...
  3. texan49

Help making cable from I-Pod to pre-amp

How would I go about making a cable that plugs into a apple cube, then to a Pre-amp using RCA plugs ? Also what wire would you use for this application ? Thanks for any tips.
  4. texan49

Rec O Cut on a SME 3009

Hey, Would a Rec O Cut headshell work on a SME 3009, Fitted with a Shure V15 type 111 cart ? On a Thorens 125, just wondering. Thanks for any thoughts. :scratch2:
  5. texan49

SX-850 AWF-011 rebuild

Hello, I read a lot of post how to rebuild the AWF-001 board, so I ordered the parts from Mouser as directed. I should say that before doing anything, both phono a & B had lots of static and no sound. The FM, and Tape side worked great. After I installed the 8 capacitors, and 6...
  6. texan49

Forgot how to hook up cables, help.

I want to record some Lp's to cassete, just like the old days. But, I need some help hooking up the cables the right way. Using a marantz 2220b to a denon dr-44hx. Thanks in advance.
  7. texan49

Nak BX125 problem

Hello Everyone, I have a nakamichi BX125 that has no sound out of the right channel. I tried it with headphones, and same thing, nothing. Both sides of the meter lights work fine. I have cleaned and demagnetized the head. The left channel sounds great, and would really like to fix this, if...
Back
Top Bottom