Search results

1. Time-Travel

Recapped SX-1280 value??

Sold mine for 2500 here in kc, you could probably get more I just wanted it gone
  2. Time-Travel

Marantz 120b

That gives me a good starting point, ty very much Lavane, I will have to read up on that this evening, I was hoping to find a inexpensive metal case as my plan was going to gift this and a couple other things to a neighbor that grew up with marantz, This neighbor is the best I have ever had...
  3. Time-Travel

Marantz 120b

Hi all, I have a 120b without a case and been looking, could you guys please lmk what other cases fit this unit so I can expand my search as im not having any luck just looking for the 120b case, any and all help is appreciated. Ty James
  4. Time-Travel

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

I think you are right totem, I pulled that up and that's what it looks like I have, reading about it was telling me that its for quad recordings? Beginning to sound like I won't be able to use this unless I change that. Ty for letting me know, Selmerdave, thats what we was orig thinking but...
  5. Time-Travel

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

I ended up getting this Fairchild 412 tt not to long ago, just wondering if someone could tell me what this arm is? I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet, hoping in the next couple months I'll be able to use it, im going to have a buddy go thru it first
  6. Time-Travel

AR 2ax in Kansas City

Let me tell you, thats where is starts, lol Good one I didn't even put 2+2 together, I guess I got a lil out of control just like Nancy Regan said back in the 80's ( just say no) well maybe? and then ok what the heck and here i am. Lol I have some nice ones, Ar-9 start with this since its an...
  7. Time-Travel

AR 2ax in Kansas City

I have been eyeing them myself but can't pull the trigger, I went and counted speakers a few days ago and have 28 sets down stairs and 71 sets at the shop, too damn many lol
  8. Time-Travel

Rs 4.5

10-4 thats what I'm getting told in pm's Got told today they are ready and good to go, the wife already got to hear them at the shop with a pio 1980 and told me she wants those in lr instead of the ml monoliths, The wife mentioned there was a crown macro tech 5000 at the shop if I needed to use it,
  9. Time-Travel

Rs 4.5

Thanks guys, sounds like i have something here, maybe the wife Will let me get rid of the martin logans, they are ok, just not my cup of tea I guess. I have some high powered receivers as far as mono blocks, I have a few spec amps, son of ampzillas, and a couple 75 watt tube amps, so I have...
  10. Time-Travel

Rs 4.5

I had just picked up a pair of these with some luxman gear from the original owner, im not finding much info on the net about these, I have dropped them off at the shop so the guys could ck them out and refoam the woofers, everything else checked out good. I have the external crossover as...
  11. Time-Travel

$8k for sx-1980.....WTF???

I have money in accounts, cd's and other forms of investments, but the gear im sitting on over shadows all the above except property, so I'm thinking the money i have made off selling some old outdated gear has proven very well for me. Now on the other hand im holding on to the totl due to the...
  12. Time-Travel

CL in DSM, Ia - Mac, Klipsch, Martin Logan, ect.

This actually belongs to a guy here in kc, he had sold 1 set of belles, still has alot of gear for sale on our local cl,
  13. Time-Travel

Glendale AZ Marantz 7,8,10; Mc 275; Sansui G-33000; Empire; Scott, more

After some thinking and working my ass off I took off fri morning and headed down to Glendale and picked up the items myself, they actually gave me a good discount since I was paying cash that it covered all my trip plus some
  14. Time-Travel

Sorry I had missed that part, you must have added to it after I had read your post? Or i didn't have enough coffee this morning lol, I had talked to auction house again today, they stated if its not picked up by Thurs I will he charged 10 bucks a day per lot, There is no way I could get down...
  15. Time-Travel

My invoice just stated premium so if tax was included then the premium charge was not as high as I thought, usually 5-6% is what is charged around here at auctions, in the past they only charged 25-30% to sellers
  16. Time-Travel

Im glad sansui built that in 2 pcs as the amp section alone feels as heavy as my technics or pioneer, its the biggest in size as in my avatar, sold my 2600 as I kept having too many issues with it,
  17. Time-Travel

No taxes but buyers premium was a lil higher then expected, I had talked to the shipping company prior to bidding, ill have to pay extra because they just can't throw it in a box and ship it, he said he will call me before packing so he can pack the items the way I want, and like everyone else...
  18. Time-Travel

What's your best speaker "score"?

Ok, let me do this buildingnut, I'm headed off to work for today, but why don't you just come out and pick up those altecs, Tracy will be home all day. I need the space so I can get my old car back in the garage, I think the crossovers are toast like in the pics I sent, passing on the karma, no...
  19. Time-Travel

Yes I think those stands are for bose 901's, but i never seen them in white, only black and crome, their was a set of pansonic thrusters sitting on them, I asked the family about them and they thought they were plant stands, they said dad never had bose as he didn't like them, lol,
  20. Time-Travel

B&W 801 Bozak B4000 Vandersteen 2c Altec 604c? Along with a bit of gear I was told to show up at this house by a buddy of mine, as the kids had put there parents in a nursing home and there might be something in there I might be interested in, as the kids were throwing everything away to clear...
  21. Time-Travel

What's your latest audio purchase?

I picked up a set of pioneer cs88a speakers and a sx424 for a cool 50, speakers had a bit of water damage on the bottoms but all the drivers work and look great, as I was loading them up a neighbor had walked up and asked if I was interested in another set of speakers Ended up getting a set...
  22. Time-Travel

Is This Free Set Of Speakers Worth It To Pick Them Up??

I use to go get free speakers just to see what it takes to blow them up, I have a buddy that likes making frankenspeakers, so he is always happy to come get the cabinets when I'm done. Win/win for both lol
  23. Time-Travel

Greetings from Kansas City Area!

I'm right behind Olathe south high school
  24. Time-Travel

Greetings from Kansas City Area!

Welcome from olathe, keep the vinyl spinning
Back
Top Bottom