Search results

1. mmcdaniel69

Garage Sale Gold!

I like the church. Is it around Sante Fe?
  2. mmcdaniel69

Garage Sale Gold!

I went down to the firing range this morning too. Aim, Squeeze, Hit! Quiet as a pellet gun! Lotsa fun! :thmbsp:
  3. mmcdaniel69

Garage Sale Gold!

I bought this this morning. It's a pre 1965 Winchester .22 short. Paid $150.00! :banana::banana::banana: Perfect for my daughter!
  4. mmcdaniel69

Pioneer S-510's and 1010's - pics

Thanks, I ilke them. I'll like them more if I can get some drivers that match (sonicly) the cabs!
  5. mmcdaniel69

I figured that, I hoped for a little elaboration, like, what kind of power it took to blow them....
  6. mmcdaniel69

Really? Well, I'm here to learn! How do you know?
  7. mmcdaniel69

I just got the 510's a couple of days ago. They're very white vanish in appearance with small magnets, but they sound pretty good, potent little guys. The 1010's I picked up about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Missing the original woofers and the usual foam issues. I repaired a crack in one of the PR's and...
  8. mmcdaniel69

Found JBL 4412 at Goodwill Today!!!

Wow!:grnbounce From one JBL fan to another, CONGRATS! I'm in the process of thinning out my herd so I can save up for a pair of those! Mabey I'll hit the "lottery" too :thmbsp:
  9. mmcdaniel69

Pioneer CS-77 Scroe & I Met THE GUY!

Exactly!!!! LMFAO! :banana:
  10. mmcdaniel69

Take that, Bose Wave...

Dude, I really did laugh out loud, yeah, I spelled it. Old school! Laughing with you , not at you. That's pretty cool :thmbsp:
  11. mmcdaniel69

Pioneer CS-77A's vs. JBL L77 Lancers?

I'm betting on the JBL's. I have a set of CS77A's and a set of JBL LX55's, not a great example of JBL and they sound much better than the CS77's.
  12. mmcdaniel69

Boston Acoustics A400's-Pics

I've got the perfect place for them. The fact that they're so shallow will make them fit in a place where there's no room for anything else. Now, before I say this, let me say, I love DQ10's, but there's no way DQ10's would fit in the same place. I've had other speakers there and its good...
  13. mmcdaniel69

Simply Speakers, Parts Express or Rick Cobb?
  14. mmcdaniel69

Awesome! I bought them this morning, I didn't know a thing about them other than they were HEAVY! I also have a B.A. subwoofer, I've had it for a year or so and just decided to order some foam for it last week, should go good with these. :thmbsp: Thanks for all the info. I'll be sure to fuse...
  15. mmcdaniel69

I'm looking for some info on these. I've never seen a pair before.
  16. mmcdaniel69

My "New" Kenwood TT

It was the stylus. I pulled the head off my Pioneer PL-200 and put in on the Kenwood. I'll order a new one for the Kenwood and change it out. Now if I just had room to get the TT AWAY from my speakers I'd be doin' alright! I'm gonna have to get a bigger house!
  17. mmcdaniel69

My "New" Kenwood TT

I'll check the stylus. Yeah, the preamp has both MM and MC. When I select MM it brightens up quite a bit and gets noisy, kinda shrill. On MC it's muffled as if there weren't any mids or tweets. Funny, I just noticed it's the same preamp you have!
  18. mmcdaniel69

My "New" Kenwood TT

I picked this up today. It was in a back room under a shelf in the back of an antique shop since 1991. It works, but has some problems with the lift/lower device and auto has some issues. It looked quality, so I figured why not. I also need to know, should I select MM or MC on my amp with it? I...
  19. mmcdaniel69

Identify these Infinity speakers?

I bought a set of SM100's (2 ways) when i first started looking for quality gear. I hated them, super screaming highs and boomy bass. Not impressed.
  20. mmcdaniel69

New owner of some l1290's

I really like those. :thmbsp:
  21. mmcdaniel69

Realistic garage sale scores

Wow! I'd say you scored!:banana:
  22. mmcdaniel69

Mini-heatwave.

In the high 80's to mid 90's here. With no rain for almost 200 days! :tears:
  23. mmcdaniel69

Interesting trinket

Funny, I had no idea! I thought it might be some sort of failed attemt at a soldering iron!
  24. mmcdaniel69

Interesting trinket

Found this at a garage sale the other day. Anyone know what it is?
  25. mmcdaniel69

HPM's

Hum.... eeenkteresting!
Back
Top Bottom