Search results

1. T

The Series "VIKINGS" on The History Channel

Floki sucks and is a back stabber. Too bad the Vikings could not take Paris. Would love a Scandinavian speaking France!
  2. T

Modwright Oppo BDP-105

Glad I could help out. I will miss my ModWright 105.:tears: But I am very, very happy it has gone to a good home, and avid audiophile.:thmbsp:
  3. T

So who's getting the McWall Clock? MCLK-12

Very true about Masterwho. I would love to pick up a pair of 2301's.
  4. T

MCD1100 is here

Wow, what the heck happened to this thread? I sold my MCD500 2 years ago to buy a Burmester 089, and then upgraded to a GNSC Wadis S7i. Each time the improvements in sound quality (to my ears) was not small. I was trying to get feed back on the MCD1100, and this thread is a big fail.
  5. T

Audiophile Fuses?

I am "doing it yourself" mod. I will perform it (replace fuse with circuit breaker). Here is the link: http://blog.paran.com/blog/list/listBoard.kth?pmcId=pcaudio
  6. T

Audiophile Fuses?

Sorry to resurrect from the dead but i am going to DIY mod: circuit breaker (288-1355-ND) at www.digikey.com
  7. T

Moderately Priced Interconnects

Without doubt for me is Frost Audio. I am shocked as to their price to value. In fact they should be priced much, much higher. They are now my reference cables. I sold off my Nordost and Transparent. A great bargain, but even greater cable.
  8. T

If I could have any CD player (cost no object) it would be...

The new Wadia S7i is a awesome CDP/Preamp/DAC. And I just had mine modded b Steve@ Great Northern Sound Company. I went with the Statement. It requires 400 hours of burn in, so I am just listening to the DAC for my cable and blu-ray viewing/listening.
  9. T

June Review Magazine @ Enjoy the Music.com

Thanks for the thread! You guys are so much more honest and real than Tone Audio magazine. In reading "Enjoy The Music", I feel I am reading a real review with warts and all of a particular product, rather than a paid advertisement with glossy pictures. Keep up the great work.
  10. T

Any burmester owner/fans here?

As the title says, I would like Burmester people chime in, what product(s) to you own? Any thoughts on your Burmester experiences? Plan on upgrading up the Burmester line or even change lines? We need (IMHO) members to talk about what they love or don't:scratch2: about Burmester. I am somewhat...
  11. T

Let's talk Audio Racks

Isn't that the truth. In all honesty, how important is harmonic vibration management thru the use of racks/platforms? Nice looking rack, and a steal for that amount.
  12. T

Pandora through Blu-ray is NICE!

If you like streaming music, I highly recommend MOG. Any album, anytime. Not just "similar" albums. Type in the artist, song, or album, and there it is. And it also recommends other albums by the artist, or the similar genre.
  13. T

If I could have any CD player (cost no object) it would be...

I just sold mine.:tears:.. But will be getting something a litle more exciting.:D:music:
  14. T

New MC2100!

+1. Looks much better than deer and boar heads!
  15. T

Cannot get enough power from my b&w 802d's

+1. I was going to mention a subwoofer, but same difference. Maybe he just needs more air and omph.
  16. T

Why so many 501's for sale

Fail. You just have not heard a great SS amp like a Burmester 911 MK3. Your comment reminds me of people who say all tubes sound slow and syrupy.
  17. T

New McIntosh Amps

Very beautiful system! With the camera flash, I thought I died and gone to heaven. I see the light! :D
  18. T

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Just put in a order for a pair of MC-601's. :music::banana:
  19. T

XRT1K vs PMC EB1i

Could you please pm me, as I just sold my Focal Alto Be's and am ordering the new B&W 802 Diamond. I would like your opinion on the differences. Thank-you.
  20. T

LP's and CD's- Telarc Digital Settles The Debate.

There are quite a few CD's procesed without alot of compression. Just go to elusive disk and XRCD, as an example.
  21. T

Why is good audio a man thing?

Because audio does not make "us" look pretty. :D
  22. T

New MCD500 review

Yes, it seems to be a new "universal McRemote". :thmbsp:
  23. T

New MCD500 review

yes, McIntosh updated their remote for the MCD500.
  24. T

Watt Pupy 8 with full Mc.

Reminds me of my summers in the Greek Islands. No auto-merge?
  25. T

Watt Pupy 8 with full Mc.

LOL missed that one!
Back
Top Bottom