Search results

1. FAB1

Any Reel guys interested in a tape swap?

Got my Linn AXIS back in service by fitting with an Origin Live motor/controller kit. No more buggy Axis P/S!! :bigok: I would swap except we applied for a service dog to help my wife, and they could call anytime in the next year to go to the mandatory 2 week training in Ohio -- so I best not...
  2. FAB1

What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

I am not listening to any reels "right now" But I have accumulated a lot of Quad factory reels over the last year or so that are begging to be spooled up and auditioned. Couple of sealed ones too...I have a hard time opening "sealed" vintage media. : )
  3. FAB1

What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

Um, is that a cleverly crafted homemade tape box? I didn't think there were any factory Pink Floyd reel tapes. (except a few rare Japanese ones that ebay sellers want $5K for)
  4. FAB1

I cant swap right now. Too many things to do in Spring, plus need to do maintenance on much of my equipment I don't even have a working hi-end turntable right now. I wanted to message a guy to see if he still had some parts for an old Akai he had machined but its a pretty old thread. Thanks for...
  5. FAB1

Wow whut happened to this forum?? Dont recognize the joint...How do you send a PM?
  6. FAB1

That looks pretty strange, Im guessing he used a camera with high shutter speed as that captures fast action like sports events better. The open E string makes some wicked undulations
  7. FAB1

Huh - Some Retirement!!
  8. FAB1

What's status of the 2trk swap? Dave?
  9. FAB1

Yah sure that what they all say
  10. FAB1

Mailing in the next day or to. Having internet problems using phone till service guy arrives.
  11. FAB1

Is this our mailout weekend for 10 in reels?
  12. FAB1

No flat rate envelopes fit a 10.5 reel... : (
  13. FAB1

Best introductory 15ips 1/4" reel to reel recorder?

I looked up this Matchbox HD thinking it might have a switch that inverts phase (otaris that need switching pins 2-3) but didnt see a switch on the unit. What is best swapping pins in an XLR adapter or the machine's connectors??
  14. FAB1

I am humbled by your generosity. :D
  15. FAB1

Matching mixer for Tascam 38?

I have a m35 it might make a nice boat anchor
  16. FAB1

this is true, you are so On Time! I was digging on the tape I got 2wks ago but will be mailing that monday and checking out Apache's soon.
  17. FAB1

Yep I remember that promo, a friend of mine got pulled over on Lemmon Ave. and got free concert tickets - you know I think that Lynard Skynard was at the Ft. Woth collusiem but saw a ton of concerts at memorial auditorium too. Those were the good old days for RocknRoll :D
  18. FAB1

aH YES ZOO Freak stickers with an elephant with antique radio for a face. Heres an original (without the wings) http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-D-FW-KZEW-98FM-The-ZOO-BUMPER-STICKER-First-Edition-ZOO-FREAK-/281743513994?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item419938d98a Thnks for the link, saw...
  19. FAB1

the Zoo - Kay Zee E DubbleU ninety eight point seven FM liked that station a lot better than FM102 in the day.
  20. FAB1

Reassuring to know I wasn't the only one who was late, shipping 2trk to apacheone this aft...couldn't be helped. It was the Dog again...really!!
  21. FAB1

Oh yeah, First I want to play the side 1 once more and record that 2nd track with the BIG mellotron action :D
  22. FAB1

Got tape from Skylab today. Must be a 2trk
  23. FAB1

I assume there will be a continuation of the 2trk swap? As there are less participants I propose holding a tape 3 weeks
  24. FAB1

Will be sitting this one out dude. 2 swaps at once is one too many for Fab1
  25. FAB1

:ntwrthy::ntwrthy::ntwrthy:
Back
Top Bottom