Search results

1. portnoy

My new speaker stands...

We have 2 Grandchildren under three... I just happened to have these laying around.
  2. portnoy

Rare EMI score

I just put my 711A's back into rotation. I didn't do anything to them after i bought them at a yard sale quite a while back. I did notice if you use them as floor standing speakers they sound better upside down. the little metal plate on the short side on the back should be on the top. I...
  3. portnoy

Anyone from Georgia?

Wife and I moved to Macon nearly three years ago from Maryland. Went to a couple of local get togethers there back in 2104 or 15. If anyone is doing another meet within about a 2 1/2 hour drive of Macon, If be interested. Wayne
  4. portnoy

How loud do you listen to your music?

sitting in a laz-y-boy 12 feet from my speakers, listening to a piano jazz trio (David Hazeltine). meter says avg. 60.9 over a 30 second timespan.
  5. portnoy

My new speaker stands...

It's been years since I posted any updates. Wife and I moved to Georgia three years ago, which greatly unsettled my complacency. I hooked up my KLH 6 unfinished birch speakers, and improvised speakers stands from $5 child Adirondack chairs from target.
  6. portnoy

Frazier model 7 speakers?

How do they sound???
  7. portnoy

Gifted my then 37 yr old daughter a starter record collection

a couple of years ago... She finally bought something to play them on.20210227_161905 by portnoy posted Feb 27, 2021 at 4:32 PM
  8. 20210227_161905

20210227_161905

daughter's record player and record collection
  9. portnoy

KLH 6 vs 17, differences?

"Hi, my name isn't Tim and I am a speaker hoarder." I have two pair of sixes, a pair of AR 2a's, a pair of New Large Advent 3s, 3.5 pairs of Wharfedale W70s, A pair of EPI Microtower 3s. We recently moved from Maryland to Georgia, and in my haste to downsize I did sell off 5 or 6 pairs of...
  10. portnoy

The Word Association Game

three
  11. portnoy

Giggling
  12. portnoy

Jury
  13. portnoy

Knob
  14. portnoy

Opener
  15. portnoy

Case
  16. portnoy

Man
  17. portnoy

Van Nuys
  18. portnoy

shack
  19. portnoy

opulant
  20. portnoy

Lounge
  21. portnoy

Mountains
  22. portnoy

Doughnut
  23. portnoy

Home
  24. portnoy

Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Here's a little setup in a spare bedroom. Some 25wpc Harman Kardon Stereo integreated Amp, a Realistic Lab 440, and a sweet little Thrift Store pair of KLH 6's (untouched).
  25. portnoy

STP
Back
Top Bottom