Search results

1. Ballylongford

I finally cancelled Netflix.

Which Ad Blocker are you using?
  2. Ballylongford

Official AK fishing thread

Forgive my ignorance: what is the significance of a wire in the loam being damaged?
  3. Ballylongford

Coffee. Anything coffee related.

Seems to me that it would take a toll on the burr grinders: I got mine wet once and ended up having to replace them
  4. Ballylongford

Southern California AK 2022 / 2023 Meet-up Info & RSVP

Either date works. Sorry to hear about the repair bill: not clear whether you think that the issue was related to the cable service call?
  5. Ballylongford

⋈ How old were you when _______?

Still anticipating that
  6. Ballylongford

⋈ How old were you when _______?

Age when you first realized that you were going to die one day ?
  7. Ballylongford

Maybe she would like to attend ? Seriously, wish her Happy Birthday. I am sure we all do Might be a good idea
  8. Ballylongford

Maybe she would like to attend ? Seriously, wish her Happy Birthday. I am sure we all do.
  9. Ballylongford

The 16th works for me
  10. Ballylongford

Southern California Registry

I believe that this guy is an AK member. Classic Audio Repair He did some work for me; the work was done right and I appreciated his updates and communications.
  11. Ballylongford

Looks like the event is being postponed due to rain, but I think your EVs would match up very well with my Dynaco ST35: if you are still inclined to bring them to the rescheduled event, I would like to hear the match up
  12. Ballylongford

AK Secret Santa 2023 - Tell us what you got from your SS!

Thank you for doing this year after year
  13. Ballylongford

Well I don't have any gear as nice as what you have listed, but I do have a fully restored Dynaco ST35 and (also fully restored) Dynaco PAS-3X that I could bring if there's any interest in vintage tube gear What a great list. I'd be interested in hearing any of the Fishers. Have never seen a...
  14. Ballylongford

Well I don't have any gear as nice as what you have listed, but I do have a fully restored Dynaco ST35 and (also fully restored) Dynaco PAS-3X that I could bring if there's any interest in vintage tube gear...
  15. Ballylongford

I have an Advent FM 300 receiver, known for its phono section, it has been totally updated by an AK member. It has pre-amp outs, so could be used as a phono pre-amp, and the FM300 is fairly small, so it might be a useful pre-amp option.
  16. Ballylongford

Markthefixer in Elmhurst hospital, not for long?

Mark: Wishing you all the best
  17. Ballylongford

I will be coming from San Diego: anyone coming from my area, or maybe along the way, who might want to carpool let me know
  18. Ballylongford

Those dates in October are out for me; would not hold up the event, but the November dates are good for me
  19. Ballylongford

This sounds great. Thanks to you, Todalinn for offering to host. 10/20 to 10/22 is booked for us, but any other weekend day would be good.
  20. Ballylongford

Classy Women

You owe it to yourself to watch her on the Netflix show Altered Carbon
  21. Ballylongford

Simplest vintage integrated amp?

I know you are looking for an integrated, but an Advent FM300 receiver is pretty basic and has a great phono section
  22. Ballylongford

I've been trying to figure out how to renew my subscription....

It's been many years now that the only way one finds out their subscription has expired is their subscriber flag disappears and then you have to hunt down the payment method. Seems to me subscribers would be better served if they were notified by email of the lapse with a renewal link. Any chance?
  23. Ballylongford

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

Congratulations
Back
Top Bottom