Search results

1. kuad

headphone users? what cans do you have?

I wound up getting Bowers and Wilkins P7 wired. New in box for $100. Locally
  2. kuad

headphone users? what cans do you have?

Hi everyone! Any recommendations on headphones for a Marantz SR5009? I have Beyerdynamic DT770 that I used with my Scott LK-72 but they lack bass and seem harsh with the Marantz. Grateful for any replies.
  3. kuad

PolkAudio t60 vs Bowers & Wilkins 684

✌️
  4. kuad

I did some research and some say the B&W 684 are not that good.
  5. kuad

Hi there, I own the Polk t60 but was wondering if the B&W 684 would be that much of an improvement. A nearby seller is selling the B&W 684 for $450. Grateful for any replies Dennis
  6. kuad

Bello'0 Audio Cab/Any know the name of this?

Thank you kindly for the reply. Grateful, Dennis
  7. kuad

Does this work?
  8. kuad

Hi there! Does anyone know the actual name (Bello'O calls it "grip tip")? I need the part that comes off to tighten the cabinet. I searched all over the web for it. Grateful for any replies,
  9. kuad

Marantz SR5009/Do I need a fan? Runs hot

I just laid on top of it a darkroom thermometer and it got close to 100 degrees.
  10. kuad

Marantz SR5009/Do I need a fan? Runs hot

Hi there! Just bought a Marantz SR5009 and I noticed it seems to me that it gets hot. Should I get a fan to keep the temperature down? It is not in a cabinet. Like this?https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LVW4SLP/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2AW0W4FKP16S5&psc=1 Grateful for any reply, Dennis
  11. kuad

Labeling cables/speaker wire/ect

That was quick! Thank you kindly. I guess for speaker wires just tape around and leave as a tab?
  12. kuad

Great suggestions! Anyone have a pic of the white electrical tape in action? Grateful, Dennis
  13. kuad

Thank you kindly for all the replies! Grateful
  14. kuad

True. Some are so hard to read.
  15. kuad

Hi there! I am purchasing a new audio cabinet so I have to take everything apart and wanted to know if anyone recommends labels instead of masking tape and if so which type of labels. Would a label maker work? Grateful for any replies, Dennis
  16. kuad

Lockdown; advice on rewiring and wire stripper.

Thank you all for the replies. Grateful
  17. kuad

Thank you for all the replies. Just curious, do you guys sometimes reconnect everything after a few years?
  18. kuad

Speaker Wire - Equal Length?

Thank you for all the replies. Just curious, do you guys sometimes reconnect everything after a few years?
  19. kuad

Thank you so very much for all the advice and replies. I ordered the Ideal Stripmaster and about to order the speaker wire but just have one more question. Since the JBL 4311 have the old push terminals which have the slot coming in at an angle; what would be the gauge to purchase? 14? 15? Those...
  20. kuad

Thank you PPstereo. What did you mean that the only drawback is the individual slots? Grateful for the advice.
  21. kuad

Thank you Oldflame Like this one? https://www.amazon.com/Ideal-45-292-Stripmaster-Wire-Stripper/dp/B000NBA8GM/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ideal+stripmaster+45-092&qid=1586730643&rnid=2470954011&sr=8-3
  22. kuad

Would this be good choice for speaker wire...
  23. kuad

Hi there! It's been a while since I have been on here. Since we are in a lockdown I wanted to go ahead and install new speaker wires and RCA cables. Stuff I can order online/Amazon. I have a: Scott LK-72-B Denon DP 23F OPPO DV981HD Sony EQ SEO-711 Niles SPS-4 JBL 4311 Visonik David 9000...
  24. kuad

Is LP Gear legit?

Grateful for the replies!
  25. kuad

Is LP Gear legit?

Seen some very negative reviews online...
Back
Top Bottom