Search results

1. Sandy G

Blue Funk...

Yeah, Boy. This gettin' older schitt is EVERYTHING its cracked up to be... Trust me on this Un... But what was the last line from "Suicide is Painless?!? Oh, yeah-:The sword of time will pierce our skin, it doesn't hurt when it begins-But as it works its way on in, the pain grows stronger...
  2. Sandy G

Blue Funk...

You STILL feel like an Idjit though, doncha And, yeah, they were on a little table right next to the Little Boys Room, Likely had walked by 'em 500 times in the last couple of weeks. Geez, its GREAT gettin' old, ain't it ?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrr
  3. Sandy G

Blue Funk...

Well, GREAT News.. Found the keys for The Mighty Valdez, which have been seemingly irretrievably LOST for several weeks. I'm MOBILE again... Even called Bethany & told her..I always feel so useless & worthless when this nonsense happens. Don't guess anyoneelse feels that way, do youse ?!?
  4. Sandy G

RIP Brig Gen "Chuck" Yeager

Always felt like he was pretty much of a "Regular guy, who'd get a s big of a kick out of takin a kid up for a plane ride as he did in flyin OMG type jets..Godspeed,, General..
  5. Sandy G

Blue Funk...

Dunno if any of Youse Birds have noticed,, but I have had a case of the Blue Funk last week or so. No particular reason,Just kinda felt about like Whale Shoo-shoo. Good chance I MAY have said something particularly snotty to a few of you, for which I most surely apologise.. Nothing is...
  6. Sandy G

Things you don't see anymore.

I remember the K Mart here in Bugtussle always had a funny sort of smell. Not necessarily bad, just kinda "Odd"..
  7. Sandy G

Nowadays my steam engine would never be allowed.... Yeah, it was dangerous,but not after you'd played w/it a few days, & learned how to handle it. Now there'd be 2 platoons of high priced lawyers following it & me, I guess around. Never made me hurt-or cuss worse than 4th grade cussing...
  8. Sandy G

Any Laurel and Hardy Fans Here?

Loved 'em. In the Internoot age, they're maybe a teeny bit passe', but maybe not to those of us who love 'em..
  9. Sandy G

Wish I had a pic of my "Old Smoky", a road grrader live steam model. Yes, it was dangerous, You likely would burn and or scald yrself.. But you learned a lot from it, not the least of which was how to NOT get scalded.. Had all manner of guys come over to play w/it, too.,& THEY learnt "Not to...
  10. Sandy G

Blowout on the Autobahn

Fah'n, fah'h fah;n auf der Autobahhn... SOMEBODY had to do it. An' as the Resident Kraut....(Grin) Glad nobody appeared to be hurt. NO car is worth being hurt or killed over... Not even a Suicide-Door Lincoln..
  11. Sandy G

Anyone ever heard of "The Littlest Hobo"?

I I remember the voice of the guy who sung the theme.. Healthy Basso-Profundo...God only knows What His name was..
  12. Sandy G

Oh, well.... Wish SOMETIMES I wasn't "Built different" than other people are, but I can't do anything about it, I guess...
  13. Sandy G

Yeah... Remember the GORGEOUS Alsation.German Police dog. Figgered I was only one to remember the show. Unfortunately, I have a weird kind of mind that remember oddball schtuff like this... Too bad I couldn't remember stuff I SHOULDA remembered, know what I mean ?!? But I figger this bunch...
  14. Sandy G

What car did you lust after as a teenager?

Guess what ? I was manifestly weerd even as a kid. I saw nothing wrong w/lusting mightily after asupercar & a hotrod decked out as a supercar...But it would happily been a Lincoln-of course..
  15. Sandy G

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Yeah, well, I gots news for ya. When I check out, I absolutely guarantee when I check out, NOBODY will give a Tinker's goddam. That is mainly by design.Partialy due to my hateful countenance ..........................it is entireky on purpose,
  16. Sandy G

At least I got Bethany, Corey, & the kids. Its a start. a start...But I still miss 'em terrible
  17. Sandy G

Oh, I know, I'll get over my Funk., it just gets me every so often. Shit, didn't even get to tell my wife good bye And that gets me ever so often. Tough bein alone, too. Got some friends, but....
  18. Sandy G

Nah, my "Pervertable" is a '67 Lincoln Last year for them. "Its Evidental, I love my Continental.....Dah dah dah dah dah, dee duh tan dah duh...
  19. Sandy G

Wish I could talk to somebody here... So lonely and unhappy...
  20. Sandy G

Stuh-Range

Well,, I'm really more skeert of the bigginormous Wasper nest that has magically appeared on one of my big,cabinet Radios than I am over this bunch of itinerant peasants than I am over the Kallikacks... Shit, when I was a kid, we only locked our house if we went outta town..I gave Bethany a key...
  21. Sandy G

Stuh-Range

Danke, Kent, Danke..
  22. Sandy G

Stuh-Range

Couidn't type too well last nite=I get that way ever so often. The cops told me to keep my doors locked, & if my "Friends come back call them, & they'll run '4m off.. I didn't realy didn't get that "Vibe" when the interlopers were here, but I know & trust our Gendarmerie, anyway. That one boy...
  23. Sandy G

Stuh-Range

Be-Bopped home the other night & was met w a bunch of strangers that I knew none of. Older guy, older woman, 2 girls in their 20s, & 2 guys who were about the same age, I estimated, One of the boys was a good 6'5" or taller, & built accordingly.None of 'em spoke a word, & neither did I They had...
  24. Sandy G

Right knee being replaced tomorrow.

Take care of yrself, Me Olde Sonne...
  25. Sandy G

Snake Farm - It is nasty, really nasty!

Oh, yeah,snakes could "Gag a Maggott offa Gut Wagon"- A guy my dad, Henry knew& was Henry's bud was a dude named "Liston Pack"who surfaced about'74 as one of those TN mtn"Snake handlers" who picked up & handled all manner of poisonous serpents. He had Henry's bud make him some cages to carry...
Back
Top Bottom